Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
L
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
L
Most of my dreams are forgotten the second I wake up. From times to time I have a very vivid one, and some have basis in reality as I discover later!

A couple of years ago I had a dream about the late Duke and Duchess of Windsor. They visited me at my home, with them they had a little girl whom they introduced as their daughter! They said that she had been born before Duke, who was King Edward VIII, abdicated and was one of the reasons he did so! They said they kept her hidden away from the world as they didn't want the publicity that had surrounded them to taint her! It all seemed so reasonable and lucid!

As far as I am aware there was never any rumours that Wallis Simpson had a child before she married the Duke. Has anyone in America ever heard of any gossip of this nature?

"Look beyond the disability, see the perfection of the soul". RJG
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
The ONLY gossip I ever heard about them was a few years back when it was revealed that (by British Intelligence, if I remember right) she had cheated on the Duke throughout their marriage.

Could you imagine, giving up the throne of England for a woman who cheated on him.

Who knows, could be a chance maybe she did have a secret child, or maybe an abortion no one ever knew about.

"All of us invent ourselves. Some of us just have more imagination than others."

Cher
L
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
L
I had not heard that she had cheated on the Duke during their marriage! Still I think he would have made a bad king, so maybe it is well he abdicated when he did!

L
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
L
I haven't heard any rumours either...but the Royal family used to be experts at the 'Royal cover-up'. Many of the scandals that have afflicted the Royals over the last decade or more would not have been allowed to leak out in the past.

Many Kings of England had illegitimate children, but I guess we would have known a little about this one by now. Great dream though & an interesting hypothesis!

Jellyfish
Jellyfish
No matter how much they deny it Prince Harry looks just like that red haired guy who was Diana's lover while she and Charles were still married! Same shaped face, same colored hair.

They all seem kind of nutty, too much in-breeding amongst all those royal families in Europe!

"All of us invent ourselves. Some of us just have more imagination than others."

Cher
L
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
L
As nutty as our Royals are, the president of the USA takes some beating in the mentally challenged department!

Jellyfish
Jellyfish
In regards to Bush, I think he is just there as a shill for the oil companies.

Cher
S
S
There is a woman in Marysville, Ohio, who claims she is the daughter of the Duke and Duchess. Her web site is WE3.com . She believes she was born in June, 1934, in England, 3 years before the Duke and Duchess married. She says that she was taken away to America while the Duke and Duchess were told that their daughter died at birth. There are photos and text explaining her claim.

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/27/24 08:14 AM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:27 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.