logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#268738 09/14/06 11:09 PM
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
Ever have something you couldn't explain show up in a picture you�ve taken?

Danielle Garrison
BellaOnline's Paranormal Editor
Co-Founder Crossroads Paranormal
Sponsored Post Advertisement
L
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
L
I absolutely have.

In Paris, 2002, I visited Pere Le Chaise cemetary and photographed an angel. It was a very challenging time in my life, and this angel was on the last leg of a four hour hike through the cemetary. I was exhausted, and she was actually wedged between two other crypts that I had to climb between to get to her.

Why I went to all of that fuss still escapes me. She was broken and looked ancient, and I think given my state of mind at the time, the strength and testimony of her still being there at all really appealed to me.

Because it was on a disposable camera, I focused very carefully making certain that I captured her as perfectly as I could. And then, thought no more of it until I had the film developed.

I could not believe what I saw. She had eyes.

I took the film in to an actual shop specializing in photography and cameras to see if some one at Walgreens (where I had it developed) had photoshopped it, or if it was a double exposure. The photographer there examined the negative and advised it was in the picture and not a double exposure, but he couldn't explain it.

He also asked me for a copy, which I obliged.

Since then, I keep her picture with me always, and framed on a table. I don't often talk about it, but it's one of the most awe-inspiring events I've ever had happen, and I have absolutely no explanation for it.

A copy of it can be found here:

http://www.angelfire.com/in2/themuse/Angel.html

Last edited by Lisbeth; 09/14/06 11:33 PM.
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
That's wild Lisbeth! Thank you for sharing that picture with everyone!

Danielle Garrison
BellaOnline's Paranormal Editor
Co-Founder Crossroads Paranormal
L
Shark
Shark
L
I have several photos taken around our home and 'miracle' field with images I can't explain.

"Look beyond the disability, see the perfection of the soul". RJG
Gecko
Gecko
My sis in law just returned from Vegas. One picture she took has something really strange!! The picture is of a plain pine tree, she was under it pointing the camera up. In the branches are two lights, one very small, like a prism reflection, white with a couple of colors. The other is much Bigger, round, red, looks like an orb in the daytime. In this orb is a smiley face!!! Two eyes and a smiling mouth. I asked her "Why did you take this picture?", because the tree is certainly nothing special to look at!

F
Gecko
Gecko
F
What is in that picture (Lisbeth's)?

It appears to me to be a picture of a statue with perfectly ordinary sunlight shining on it.

A
A
Wow, that picture of Lisbeth's is wild! Thank you for sharing! I got chills all over when I saw it!

Moderated by  Deena - Paranormal Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:27 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/26/24 02:20 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.