Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
A
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
A
cbellz104,

well I am sorry for disturbing you but it is what I heard and read, I know some of the things I read are false but it is what I heard. I respect your opinion, and hopefully you would have respected mine, which you didn't.
You were/are friends with him and I feel sorry for you if you have gone through pain of this.
But I honestly don't think it was right for you to "attack" me, it is my opinion and you don't have to agree with it at all but i think you shouldn't have just pin pointed me out even though I posted it, you could of just stated your opinion and everything you knew instead of calling me ignorant and [censored] stupid.
No I never knew him personally, which you did.
And I don't mean to sound like a [censored] or anything but isn't it pretty pathetic when you are calling a person younger than you [censored] stupid, ignorant, and telling me to shut up, when you have no idea who i am?????

Sponsored Post Advertisement
C
C
it's not only distrubing to me but also my friends and the people who were close to him. it wasnt your opinion...it wasnt an opinion at all. it was all false information and information you assumed was right so this is why im confronting you because you dont need to be saying anything more. don't only feel sorry for me but also his family and his two little sisters which im both friends with. i needed to pin point you out because you were the only one who was giving out false information and talking about it. if you dont know anything about the subject then dont talk about it. its a very sensative subject to me and many others and finally, how would you know how young i am or how old i am. all im saying is kyle marin, still my friend, was a good guy. he was very talented and those two girls were very talented as well. i wasnt attacking you, i was telling you that the stuff you were telling the public was not true. get it straight.

A
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
A
I am assuming you are older than me, because you are friends with him.
You could of just told me nicely to stop talking about it, instead of calling me ignorant and [censored] stupid.

I know how you feel about it being a sensative subject, my cousin recently shot and killed my aunt and then held my cousin "hostage" and then he killed himself, but when people say stuff that is false, i just simply tell them it is wrong, i dont just go off on them telling them that they are [censored] stupid and ignorant.

I never said that he was a total bad person, because i did not know him personally.

A
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
A
not all of my information is a lie either, it is what i have expierienced and it is what was on in the paper and news website, i re wrote it in my own words, so if you want to call people ignorant, write to the news papers and news websites and dont [censored] at me.

C
C
all your information is a lie and false information. it is not what you experienced and its not what you heard. you heard wrong because since April 23rd, i have not ever heard someone mixing up katrina and molly like you did and i have never heard the news say that kyle was a stalker or any sort of that. im not giong to write to the newspaper because so far, the informatin they have given out is right. youre the one who is saying kyle was talking to katrina and how katrina is in college and has her own apartment and how molly was visiting her. yuo need to get it straight hun. i will call you ignorant for this whole situation and you haven't experienced anything and it shows that you havent because of the false information you are still giving out.

A
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
A
i found all of my information from the news.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Vance - Crime Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 05/11/24 04:36 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 05/09/24 08:32 AM
Sewing Sheer Fabrics
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/08/24 01:27 PM
Moisturizing Winter Skin the Right Way
by gigi333 - 05/03/24 01:58 AM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 05/01/24 04:43 PM
Springtime Sewing Projects
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/01/24 10:57 AM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/28/24 05:54 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.