logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Amoeba
Amoeba
Hey Shaun!

I really am looking forward to diving into your work. Great review, by the way! (Although, she doesn't understand you the way that I will! *twitch*)

;-)

Last edited by Justin - Horror Lit Site; 11/14/07 02:12 AM.

Justin Daniel Davis, Editor
Horror Literature Site at BellaOnline
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee
BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee
Well, I got my copy about 2 weeks ago - and I blew through it in the first night! Some truly disturbing stories in there - reminds a bit of Clive Barker crossed with Tami Hoag.

Just wish ot had been longer, and I really hope you'll try your hand at a full-fledged novel one day.

Michelle Taylor
Marriage Editor
S
Shaun Offline OP
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
S
Thanks Justin. Hope you enjoy it smile

Originally Posted By: BellaHarmony
Well, I got my copy about 2 weeks ago - and I blew through it in the first night! Some truly disturbing stories in there - reminds a bit of Clive Barker crossed with Tami Hoag.

Just wish ot had been longer, and I really hope you'll try your hand at a full-fledged novel one day.

Glad you enjoyed it enough to read it in one sitting sleep and for the comparisons to those fantastic authors.

You're wish is my command. wink I've actually written about 7 novels. Of those, only four are any good. 1 has been published, Evilution, but I have another due to be published late next year. Evilution is available from the usual places, including Amazon:BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

S
Shaun Offline OP
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
S
For more places to check out Evilution, visit my website, and you could even watch the book trailer I made for the, erm, book:

BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

S
Shaun Offline OP
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
S
I'm honoured to see that my short story collection, 'Voyeurs of Death' is listed among the nominees for the Dark Scribe 1st annual Black Quill Awards, which is a new award to honour works of dark genre literature � horror, suspense, and thrillers � from both mainstream and small press publishers.

Dark Scribe Magazine

Amoeba
Amoeba
Shaun,

Congratulations on your achievments. You must be really proud! It's an terrible honor and a horrific pleasure to have you with us on the site.

wink

Justin Daniel Davis, Editor
Horror Literature Site at BellaOnline
S
Shaun Offline OP
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
S
Thanks, Justin. I was even more pleased the other day to receive an acceptance from Cemetery Dance for a short story called, 'In Darkness'. As people who like horror fiction might know, Cemetery Dance is about as high up the tree as you can get. It's a great Christmas present.

S
Shaun Offline OP
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
S
And a couple more reviews have filtered through:

Shaun goes straight for the jugular with every sentence and takes no prisoners ... Not one story in this collection disappointed me. - Kevin Etheridge, Dark Discoveries Magazine.

The handful of tales offered here show a writer of notable promise and talent, one who has a refreshingly original imagination and the lean writing chops to make us hungry for the full buffet likely to follow. - Dark Scribe Magazine

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Wow Shaun - "Way to go" and congrats! If only it wasnt horror I might take a look - Im not brave enough though!!

S
Shaun Offline OP
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
S
It's not graphic horror - more macabre and surreal than that.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:27 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/26/24 02:20 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.