This is a story about my cat Q-tips
(and more likly my dog Baby Girl the Penn)day. I wrote it a few years ago in school for a project. Hope you enjoy.

When walking around the house like a cool cat she quickly spotted my foot. She was beginning to creep up like a wild animal with her rising black and brown hair on the back of her neck. With a crazy thought in her mind her glowing green eyes being to grow. The feline ran with force with a hungry look in her eyes, like wild cheetah in the jungle hunting an antelope: she jumps on my feet and attack fearlessly. While she is attacking my feet I can feel her lethal claws and teeth that are causing pain that went rapidly through my body and veins. When she was done tearing my feet into sheared she walks slowly and gently up to my face with those fully green eyes. She curiously gives me a look like she is frightened; this animal being to cuddle up to my face licking my nose, lying down on my chest and purrs herself to a nice nap. Suddenly another animal appears (it�s the feline arrival). I can hear the black long nails tapping against the aluminum floor from a distance this animal can smell the aroma of the feline that is far from its path. This animal is a mini Penn it strolls its way into the territory where the feline lays. The Penn jumps upon the bed slowly and carefully smells the feline hinny: the feline jumps up like a kangaroo they both being to circle each other like they are heading into battle. The hair being to rise on the back of the feline�s neck the Penn lowers her head to the ground and being to growl with fear. I can hear the feline claws tearing into the blankets where they stand the Penn let out a bark of fear the feline let a scream of hate. The Penn took off for cover the feline followed behind the Penn. The Penn ran into the master bedroom for safety the feline knows she doesn�t belong where the Penn has gone. �Till again� says the feline with an evil look in her eyes �till again� she repeats walking away with attitude and hate in her heart. The feline richly waltzed, back to its territory to play ball with her master. She grabbed a balled up piece of paper and brought it to me with happiness in her walk. I took my right arm and put it high in the air and threw the balled up piece of paper with all my might. The feline eyes grew with excitement. She jumped high in the air to catch the object that she truly loves to play with. Seeing her body twist in the air looks like helicopter seed falling to the ground she runs with grace and thrill ness running through her body. The object bounce into a corner, she pounces on to the object and gently brought it back to me. The feline doesn�t feel like playing any more so she runs off to another part of the house, as she strolls richly she feels the carpet in between her paws. As she opens the muscular human size door. She smells a meaty aroma in the air. She sees that it�s the penn master cooking something very delicious. The penn master walks away to check on the laundry down stairs. While the penn master is away the feline jumps upon the table to have a piece of the mouth watering baked chicken that is cooling off. The feline licks her chops while creeping up to the bowl tasting the species in her mouth and the warmness inside. The feline hears footsteps to her it sound like its getting closer. The 10 pound feline snatched the 7 pound bird and runs for the hills. The humongous couches out in the living room. The feline dashes underneath the couch while the juice drips off the piece of the bake chicken. She can�t wait to warp her drooling mouth around and through the juicy chicken. After she is done inhaling the bird she crawls slowly and fully from underneath the couch, she had a delighted look on her face. The feline looked up out of the window and seen that the sun is setting into the west. The feline said the day is almost done and I have one more mission that needs to be completed. The feline runs to the basement to finish her last mission. Again she smells the Penn crossing her path she rushes up stairs the Penn was no where to be found. She gives a great yawn and waltz back to her territory leaps upon the bed and smoothly walked up to my face and laid down to rest.

Why is it so hard to tell the truth but yet so easy to lie - email