logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#212914 09/27/05 01:33 PM
Skyrah Offline OP
OP Offline
Hope I'm not getting too personal here! I'm ever the curious one and since I'm seeking my place in my path, it helps to learn what others do, especially since I'm solitary. (don't know many around here who are Pagan). So, onto my questions:

I'm curious, for those of you who practice regularly, how often do you cast a circle for a ritual?
Do you cast a "traditional circle?"
If not, what do you do to incorporate your spirituality into your life?

Thank you!
BB
~Skyrah

PS - I also posted this on the Pagan board should any of you see it there as well.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Parakeet
Parakeet
I participate in full ritual for all 8 sabbats and all of the full moons. We cast circle, call quarters, etc etc for all of those

I generally don't cast circle for spellcrafting, meditation, prayer, etc. unless it is a major (for me) working and I feel I need the extra comfort or power of a cast circle.

There are a ton of ways to incorporate spirituality into everyday life... morning or evening devotionals, mealtime prayers, mindfulness, meditation, grounging-centering-shielding, etc.

A couple of good books about creating a spiritual practice in your life are The Circle Within by Dianne Sylvan and The Heart of Wicca by Ellen Cannon Reed.

S
S
I do a ritual every solsice and equinox, I cast a circle with a lavender smudgestick which I make myself from fresh lavender, which I have dried. I then call quarters..I always have fire(candle) Earth(actual sand) air(feather or incence) and water..

The reason for my rituals are usually to end things in my life which I dont want anymore and to invite new things to manifest in my life..I write it on a paper and burn the things I dont want so it is out of my life and blow it to the wind and plant the things I want to "grow". I dont have a garden now so I just put them under a crystal on my altar..

The reason I do it on those days is that the energies are much stronger..Otherwise I always keep a chalise of water on my altar, and everytime I fill it, I always say my life is full, and thank the goddess for providing for me..

Moderated by  Ro Longstreet-Wicca 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 05/09/24 08:32 AM
Sewing Sheer Fabrics
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/08/24 01:27 PM
Moisturizing Winter Skin the Right Way
by gigi333 - 05/03/24 01:58 AM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 05/01/24 04:43 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 05/01/24 01:09 PM
Springtime Sewing Projects
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/01/24 10:57 AM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/28/24 05:54 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.