logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Zebra
OP Offline
Zebra
Hi all,

In celebration of World Indigo Day on January 29, 2005, I've posted some new articles:

Indigo - The Movie
INDIGO is a film about loneliness, redemption, and the healing powers and grace of the new generation of Indigo (psychic and gifted) children being born into the world

World Indigo Day
On January 29th, 2005, tens of thousands of people will join together in hundreds of venues around the planet to send their prayers and support to the spiritually aware children who are focused on creating a new world.

Indigo Quiz
Indigos--the "new children" (and adults) are ushering in an age of integrity, six-sensory living, and personal responsibility--have arrived. Test your knowledge of Indigos with this fun quiz.

Indigo Resources - Books, DVD, Websites
If you�d like to know more about the Indigo phenomenon, here are some fine resources to get your started.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
so janet, is the spiritual and psychic aspect of an indigo integral to being indigo?
its gonna sound goofy, but i used to get deja vu about 10 seconds before something happened, and i couldnt do anything to change what had already happened...it seems like some sort of time flux to me, however impossible that is. all i get anymore are dreams that cometimes come to fruition. and they are silly things, not really anything important like predictions. probably the oddest thing for me was the only time i called in sick at my first secretarial job...sept 11th 2001...and i wasnt sick, i just felt like...bogged down.

i think im imagining things, but ive never really talked about this!
am i just overanalyzing?

Zebra
OP Offline
Zebra
Hi sthenno,

I believe we all have 6 sensory survival skills (also known as psychic skills and intuition). Because our world is largely 3D, 5 sensory, left-brain, linear, and logical, the right brain/intuitive parts of us are squelched, discouraged, and often ignored.

I don't think you're imagining things at all. I believe we all have the capacity to read each other's minds and know things from the Akashic Records (collective unconscious). Indigos are a part of this ushering in of 6 sensory living and compassion; when people can "see" into others...then you can't BS. Indigos, and the other auras such as Crystals, will serve to eradicate systems that no longer serve--as well as dishonesty.

By definition, psychic skills themselves don't indicate Indigoness; rather, the traits that are listed in some of the articles I've written (e.g. 10 Common Traits of Indigos, 4 Types of Indigos, etc.)--along with keen intuitive skills--hallmark the Indigo.

Hope this helps!

Jellyfish
Jellyfish
hm i seem to be too balanced to be near there. im too obsessive with things like organization and im too logical. i really didnt think any of it related to me.
its just odd because my childhood development was fast, but still normal, and seeing guru children coming to the fore is a bit scary, especially since children are a little queer to me anyhow.
i grew up super duper fast and was highly isolated so its hard for me to even look at children positively. so i take a lifetime of resenting children because they are helpless and see children now (just saw a child painting prodigy...of realism) and it is intimidating.
this may be the problem they face in this world; people who resent not being like that or having those chances.

This letter is being republished here at Janet's request in order to enlighten people about Indigos. The writer is an Indigo, and also often surrounded by Indigos on the Net because of common interests.

Janet,

I read your most recent Indigo Quiz, and I have to admit it was well done. I failed to give the right (or orthodox) answer to only one question out of the ten, because I see the real world as being made up of 4 dimensions, the 3 of space, and the final dimension of time, so I tend to have the view that Indigos sense that which is beyond the 4th dimension, or the 5th dimension.

In the Pagan world there were four basic elements, which seem to have parallels in the dimensions mentioned before: Earth, Water, Air, and Fire. In traditional Babylonian astrology we also use these elements to describe the 12 signs of the traditional Zodiac. The last Pagan element, Spirit, was also known as the Fifth Element, and this is where the word "quintessential" comes from. The Spirit element holds the basic four together.

And that is what the Indigos see: the 5th dimension! This also parallels well with what you say in the article Who Are The Indigos and Crystals? There is also a recent development on this old theology, something I call Fifth World Paganism, but this is virtually a new religion. All Fifthworlders and Indigos � and you already know that in my opinion, I'm really mentioning the same thing when I say Fifthworlder and Indigo, only opposite sides of the same coin � are extremely religious, and even those that are negative about religion, because perhaps of scientific training, still tend to be attracted to mythology and abstract thinking.

I think the hippies/boomers were the first Violets you mention, and the hard-edged Generation-Xers that came in the beginning of the Sixties were the first real Indigos. I was born in 1962, and I'm about as Indigo as you can get. The Crystals you mention, and I know for a fact that my brother has two Indigos (older), and two Crystals (younger) � the first-born girl is even named Crystal! � are little children now. If the Indigos are the 'military brawn' that is needed to smash this current world to pieces, then the Crystals are in my view the 'civilian brain'. They have both exquisite intellects and sentiments, and little girls may even look more like dolls than little girls!

When Native American Pahana rattles the world as he said he would � he did say he would come "Like a thief in the night" � the boomers will be terrified, but they won't be able to stop the flood once the gates holding it back are smashed. As the Indian prophet Osho once said, a 'Great Buddhafield' shall be created, and in this field we shall create the future. The world will witness something that never happened before in human history: the first revolution of the masses on a global scale. Governments, especially the US, will attempt to stop it, but they won't be able to, for it will take them, and the entire boomer generation, like the recent East Asian tsunami.

Cheers!

Cesidio Tallini

PS: I plan on seeing Indigo - The Movie on the January 30th if the tickets that I expect to come through will actually come through. I will probably see the movie with my sister that day, since I was able to find a non-traditional church not too far from where I live here on Long Island that will be showing the film that day. The guy in charge of tickets made me understand that some tickets were still available, and hopefully I'll still be able to get two.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 05/09/24 08:32 AM
Sewing Sheer Fabrics
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/08/24 01:27 PM
Moisturizing Winter Skin the Right Way
by gigi333 - 05/03/24 01:58 AM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 05/01/24 04:43 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 05/01/24 01:09 PM
Springtime Sewing Projects
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/01/24 10:57 AM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/28/24 05:54 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.