logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#105376 10/21/04 03:28 PM
OP Offline
Now �m really pistoff. I have played ff x-2 3 times now and i only get the same ending. I had 70% the first time, 82% the second, and now I had a guide to get to 100% which I did.. i�t very confusing to get the same boring ending after all this time..
Way can i not get another ending?!
I have just keep playing on the same file all the time.. Is that way??

Another question. how many endings are there? and how do each ending look like?? My is when baralai, nooj and gippol are in the blitzballarena, and the gullwings are on deck on the flying airship and yuna tell brother to fly hayer and faster..

Sponsored Post Advertisement
#105377 10/22/04 06:05 AM
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
did you whistle while you were in the Farplane? I hear that helps

apparently there are 6 endings

The I is moving

I would rather live in my own shadow...at least then I would be compared to a past I'm more familiar with ~I~

Fear me, Hate me, Curse me, for I will question your every move ~I~

My past hold much pain and loss. I will conquer it by creating the perfect future ~Ixidor the Reality Sculptor (Magic the Gathering)~
#105378 10/22/04 02:11 PM
Shark
Shark
o, i had a hard time with that too. the endings are at the END of the credits, so you unfortunately have to watch them till the end. (your ending depends if you got 100%, if you whistled in the farplain field, and what you said to the fayth when you whistled)

"Some mornings it just doesn't seem worth it to gnaw through the leather straps." -Emo Phillips
#105379 10/31/04 12:58 PM
A
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
A
There are 6 endings...heres what you gotta do for each:

1 (The normal ending) = just beat the game and watch the ending (this is the boring ending you keep getting....you must press the x button after you defeat vegnagun while yuna is walking through the farplane garden to access 1 of 4 different endings, if you dont hit x then you will get the normal ending, so you must hit x.

2 (The bad ending) - This is just a cut scene and it requires you losing to vegnagun...but you must lose during the battle against the head (when shuyin is talking during the battle) If you lose that fight you will see a "bad ending" scene but be warned, the game doesnt let you save after the ending you just get a game over and must continue the game where you last saved.

3 (The good ending) - this ending you need atleast 75% of the game completed and you must press x when yuna is walking through the garden at the end of the game...but...you also need to do 2 other things during the game.
A) At the beginning of ch 3 go to guado salem and go into leblanc chambers and talk to ormi and logos and they will tell you to go to the secret passageway, you meet up w/ them in 1 of their rooms and maechen the scholar will appear and talks to you. After he talks to you and you resume control of the game, go up to maechen before you leave the passageway and talk to him some more.

B) When yuna falls into one of the blackholes and she sees shuyin and baralai, nooj and gippal. after gippal and nooj leaves yuna runs around and after she says "Im all alone" press the x button and you will hear a whistle...after you hear the whistle keep hitting x until you hear 3 more whistlkes, a total of 4 whistles.

As long as you do those 2 requirements, and as long as you have atleast 75% complete then after beating the game and hitting x when yuna is walking through the farplane garden the fayth will appear and ask you a question....answer "yes" to get the good ending.

4- The sad ending = either have less than 75% of the game complete or dont do one of the requirements that I listed above for the good ending. then when you hit x at the end of the game when yuna walks thorugh the garden the fayth wont appear, but something else happens.

5- The Monkey ending = You have to do all the requirements needed to get the good ending, and have atleast 75% of the game complete. Also, early in the game, either ch1 or ch 2 go to zanarkand and you will have to do a mission that involves pairing up monkeys. Complete that mission and then after beating the game and hitting x the fayth appears and asks you the question....this time choose "its better off this way"
You will get the normal boring ending, but then keep watching after the credits and you will get a cut scene.

6- The perfect ending = You must do the same things to get the good ending but you need to have 100% complete. I think the perfect ending is the same as the good ending (Im not sure though) but the "perfect ending" is a final cut scene that takes place after the credits.

Hope I helped.

#105380 10/31/04 12:59 PM
A
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
A

1 (The normal ending) = just beat the game and watch the ending (this is the boring ending you keep getting....you must press the x button after you defeat vegnagun while yuna is walking through the farplane garden to access 1 of 4 different endings, if you dont hit x then you will get the normal ending, so you must hit x.

2 (The bad ending) - This is just a cut scene and it requires you losing to vegnagun...but you must lose during the battle against the head (when shuyin is talking during the battle) If you lose that fight you will see a "bad ending" scene but be warned, the game doesnt let you save after the ending you just get a game over and must continue the game where you last saved.

3 (The good ending) - this ending you need atleast 75% of the game completed and you must press x when yuna is walking through the garden at the end of the game...but...you also need to do 2 other things during the game.
A) At the beginning of ch 3 go to guado salem and go into leblanc chambers and talk to ormi and logos and they will tell you to go to the secret passageway, you meet up w/ them in 1 of their rooms and maechen the scholar will appear and talks to you. After he talks to you and you resume control of the game, go up to maechen before you leave the passageway and talk to him some more.

B) When yuna falls into one of the blackholes and she sees shuyin and baralai, nooj and gippal. after gippal and nooj leaves yuna runs around and after she says "Im all alone" press the x button and you will hear a whistle...after you hear the whistle keep hitting x until you hear 3 more whistlkes, a total of 4 whistles.

As long as you do those 2 requirements, and as long as you have atleast 75% complete then after beating the game and hitting x when yuna is walking through the farplane garden the fayth will appear and ask you a question....answer "yes" to get the good ending.

4- The sad ending = either have less than 75% of the game complete or dont do one of the requirements that I listed above for the good ending. then when you hit x at the end of the game when yuna walks thorugh the garden the fayth wont appear, but something else happens.

5- The Monkey ending = You have to do all the requirements needed to get the good ending, and have atleast 75% of the game complete. Also, early in the game, either ch1 or ch 2 go to zanarkand and you will have to do a mission that involves pairing up monkeys. Complete that mission and then after beating the game and hitting x the fayth appears and asks you the question....this time choose "its better off this way"
You will get the normal boring ending, but then keep watching after the credits and you will get a cut scene.

6- The perfect ending = You must do the same things to get the good ending but you need to have 100% complete. I think the perfect ending is the same as the good ending (Im not sure though) but the "perfect ending" is a final cut scene that takes place after the credits.

Hope I helped.

#105381 10/31/04 12:59 PM
A
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
A

Hope I helped.

Moderated by  Lisa LowCarb 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 05/09/24 08:32 AM
Sewing Sheer Fabrics
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/08/24 01:27 PM
Moisturizing Winter Skin the Right Way
by gigi333 - 05/03/24 01:58 AM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 05/01/24 04:43 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 05/01/24 01:09 PM
Springtime Sewing Projects
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/01/24 10:57 AM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/28/24 05:54 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.