Hey, if any one can interpret this, please tell me! ^_^

Well, my dream could have been in the Die Hard series! It was very realistic and violent too! I'm gonna name some main part because I can't remember every part of the dream...

1. I was in an elevator like area, but sitting, with two other people (good guys). We were going up and three more people got on, somehow we figured out that they were evil so the guy on my left whipped out a gun and shot them all!

2. I was trapped in a VERY tall building and it seemed like everyone I knew (people in my life or have seen before) were turning... evil I guess I can say. Everyone was trying to kill me or other innocent people. I was trapped up in these rooms running around trying not to be seen. The area was almost like a hotel, but like I said, REALLY high up (there were windows and I could see out them) I also wanted a gun to defend myself, but I just couldn't find one! I was really scared!

3. Another time I was on ground (thank god because I hate heights) and 3 big, dirty, buff, evil guys were chasing me and another group of people. One had a gun, another, tiny throwing knives, and the other had machete like knives in both of his hands. Soon I got so tired from running I decided to try to face them. Only to get my right index finger cut off by the machete guy, He cut me in many places, but nothing else came off. Then they just kept running after the other people.

4. This wasn't very important, but it keeps recurring. There is this HUGE fish tank that keeps popping up in my dreams! It's about 8-9 feet tall and 12-13 feet long, and 4-5 feet across it. There is a big silvery fish in it that swims fast at times and slow other times. This tank is very dirty, but not with algae. It is just very cloudy water. It looks kinda like it was swimming in water mixed with milk. This appeared later in my dream, but in my other dreams as well.

If any body can help me figure out what they all mean, I would really appreciate it. Thanks so much! ^_^

~*FFGirl