Hi Nancy-

I'm so happy to hear from you.

You are loved and you do have a talent and you do contribute.

If no one else loves you, I love you Nancy. I know that seems far fetched, but I absolutely connect to you. Love for me has always been energetic. I am saying, I don't just love those that I know well. I love people, animals, plants, and things by connecting to their energy. The experience is amazing and offers me a jolt of emotion I cannot define for others. I think you might experience it when you see a baby or a puppy or other kitten.

I've sent you energy and a hug. When I hugged you, I really connected to you. I love you.

In terms of your talent, you are an artist. You simply judge yourself harshly and you do not indulge much. There is a softness inside you that holds so much emotion; emotion that could create a story that many people could relate to. That story could manifest in one simple painting from you and we would all get it immediately.

There is poetry in you too. You have put your love in a tightly lidded box inside of you and your talent hides there too.

Use some of that love and talent on you.

Your contribution in petitions is fine. That said, Mother Nature appreciates our walks in nature just as much as our legal and political solutions to saving the planet. Just like every other species we aid in pollination, germination, and cultivation.

Get outside and breathe fresh air (as fresh as it gets). Take a daily walk and be present with nature; meaning, there is nothing else of value at that moment, just you and nature. This is a wonderful contribution to the earth that will inspire other contributions over time.

We are all interconnected Nancy. We are connected to each other, and animals, and plants, and to the soul of the earth. So, even this conversation we are having is helping someone somewhere Nancy. We are contributing together.

Thanks for receiving my energy. I am continuing to send more.

Yvonnie DuBose
Inspiration