Thank you Trusong for updating.

I'll share this here, but I don't like to advertise this aspect of seeing/feeling. It can (can at times) be really depressing sometimes. Primarily because they are quick flashes, un-like the movies or tv series, and they are packed with fairly strong punches at times with little you can do about them. You pretty much want more info. to help, but there's a wall there and you just have to be patient while it unfolds and while it's unfolding you get to feel,well frustrated and badly while you wait.

I'm glad they are actually looking "close to home." My initial wallop was the family. Disgusted in or by actions. Kind of like, how dare you.

Obviously, you'd look to people around her when she disappeared, but I feel, look even closer and I can't get past, family relations have a tie with this, know something deep...I have smilar feelings with the Caylee Anthony case. Hers I can't even go into details with, without crying for that little girl and what her mother put her through.

But here with Phylicia, I want to take a real close look at money, drugs, the sister and possibly the mother and father. They may be directly or indirectly tied with things that they know.

It's been awhile since i've focused on this case, so I'm going on my initial feelings. I'll say this, I have a strong VERY strong feeling that what they know IS making the guilty nervous. I would even go as far to say, if they haven't already retained Lawyers, they WILL very, very soon!

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site