Hi, Im new here and came across your site by chance. Im in a dilemma and need some advise.
My marriage recently broke up. Nothing new in the world of marriage, but it gets kinda quirky. I met my husband online and spent two 1/2 years going thru immigration to be with him. We saw each other quite a bit, as much as possible. Besides, its not how you meet, its what you do after that, right? Anyway, my husand decided after I got here that he didnt want the "burden" of being married to me. OK, fine. My problem is that I have no one to talk to who has had the same issues I do. I am looking for a website or chat group, message board that deals with couples who have met online then been basically abandoned by the spouse. I am in a new country, lousy job, the love of my life is gone, and am feeling completely used. I could go on an on, but am just needing some help here.
Please dont judge us by the way we met. Its no different than most people, we were just farther apart, but still in love, at least for awhile.

Any suggestions????

barbi