Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 62 of 145 1 2 60 61 62 63 64 144 145
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Got a few hours of peace today.

My parents went to where we lived to visit and run some errands.

Mom came in this room tonight to try and whine about grandmom. I kept on looking at the television and replied a few times but without getting into it. Earlier I tried engaging her in something and she shot me a few sarcastic remarks and of course we add all that she has done to me since birth so this is why I did not care at all for her misery (grandmom is a witch and is being cruel to her eventhough my mom has done nothing but being helpful to her while we were living there and she even continued for a while after we moved here). Plus she is angry at my dad because he went to see her and she knew that dad talked about things that are going on here and also he does not hide that with all that he is behind his mom (oh and grandmom also has done many awful thing to dad). She dared saying that she said today to a friend they visited that her mom too was a witch but she was not scared to put her in her place when she was crossing the line; again there she is seeing all the flaws in people except hers.

I may get a 50% vacation soon. An aunt of mine is supposed to go to Quebec for one or two days, her husband does not feel like driving that distance and if she has to go there when the son who wants to drive them cannot due to work my dad will do it which would leave me with only mom since she won't go.

When they talk about going to see their friend where we used to live for many years (Saint-Hubert) they really sound honest about it (it is so easy to sense the cruelty in their voice and so far i did not sensed any about that that is since dad bought a new car - before they have made fun of me a few times about that - i just do not engage anymore so they do not have THAT satisfaction) but for them to do that we have to get a nice offer from the insurance company.

I keep on telling myself that now at least I live in a place I like and that I do have enough money to get away when I am ready (will be more when the insurance finally pays us).

Before the fire there was only negativity so it was hard to be positive; I am more than down right now so it is hard and probably will take a lot of time but I won't give up!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
I got an excellent news today!

Irene called and she has her appointment in Quebec Wednesday. At first I thought that only dad would go but turns out mom too is going but she will stay in their house because one of their son still lives there and he is handicapped and could not find anyone to stay there for him.

Tuesday my parents will sleep there then dad will drive Yrene and Jean-Yves to Quebec (all his expenses will be paid) and they will all stay there at least one full day while mom will stay to take care of Dany.

And they cannot do like the other time and say we changed our minds because they are doing this to help others!

N
N
It is now 100% official my parents will leave tomorrow. Dad will drive Irene and Jean-Yves to Quebec and mom will stay with Dany. The day they will be back will depend on the day that the hospital will let Irene go and it will also depend on the time they arrive in Ste-Florence so if this is too late then they will come back the next day.

I am guaranteed one full day to myself at least.

And if all goes well when the insurance will give us what they owe us they will go on a real vacation to their best friend's house where we lived for a long time in Sain-Hubert.

I do not know how long I will have by myself but I will cherish that time!

N
N
My parents left a few minutes ago.

They of course were doing their best to get to me since they have no idea when they will be back, for once it did not get to me at all, I did not want them to ruin the peace given to me.

One thing I forgot to mention is that there's a possibility that the hospital do not keep Irene so they may be back tomorrow (in my province they love to throw people out of hospitals even after huge surgeries) but even if that is the case I will of had most of today's afternoon, one night, one morning and a few more hours to myself.

One night and one morning at the least is the minimum I have been asking and I finally have it and maybe more smile.

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Nancy, I pray that whatever mount of alone time you get, your peace level will be very high. This used to be the case with me when my mom and grandmother were alive. They would each try to get to me like it was some big game. Then they would pick at each other until that got me. It was horrible.

Former Chocolate Editor. Also known as Daisybun.
N
N
Daisy,

Thank you so much!

I am glad you are not in this atmosphere anymore. It is truly an awful place to be in.

The worst with my parents is yes they have always been horrible parents but suddenly one day they decided it was not enough then turned into complete monsters. At first it was my dad then when my mom saw it was working she started and it just became a game for them.

Plus they never changed what they were doing before so I have a lot to deal with.

I'm just thankful that at least since October 6 of last year I am living in a city that I love. Before I hated where we were living so it was a complete hell. Now at least there is one positive in my life.

People who have normal families are lucky!

Gecko
Gecko
Nancy - sounds serious. Do you have plans to move out?

diamond engagement rings
*www.encoredt.com
N
N
Encore DT,

I have had plans to move out since I was a teenager at the least and here I am at thirty-eight years old still living with my parents who have made my life a hell since the day I was born.

When my dad came back in July of 2009 saying that he had left his job (which by the way me and mom were employed at - long story) I had more than 16000$ aside so plenty enough to stay near Montreal and get my own place without stressing about finding a job quick but stupidly I followed and this is when they turned into complete monsters and also thieves because they stole my savings (got it back because someone set our house on fire and the insurance gave us a lot of money for our lost house so they could pay me back).

Now I am working on getting rid of the laziness that I got while not finding work so staying home all the time, hopefully in the meantime the insurance company will give us what they owe us for our material things and I will get more money like that.

When I do move out I may have enough to even get out of my province which have been another dream of mine. But even if I stay in this province at least I will be on my own.

Even if I would have a good or even better relationship with my parents living with our parents forever or a long time is not healthy. We all have to find our own way and have our own life.

N
N
The peace is so amazing!

No stress, no sarcastic remarks, no cruel remarks, no spying, no screaming, no arguing, no threats and nobody pushing my buttons.

I went outside for a minute or so just to add something else to the recycling bin and doing that I felt when I was walking back to the house that I was in my home which is hard to feel like when the atmosphere is always tense or worst.

The best was doing my night routine and morning routine like that. I also was able to stay a long time in the kitchen yesterday and while eating breakfast this morning. I often just stood in front of a window and just look at the water, the beach, the animals and the rest of the view. Also going to bed in a relaxed home was so cool.

N
N
My parents came back yesterday but it was when I was in bed so I had the whole day to myself.

None of them did what they normally do to get on my nerves but they did made a lot of noise, it was easy to know for them that I was in bed with all the lights being off (i actually always close the lights when i change room and know i wont be back there for a while which angers my mom for some reason but the quit kind of made it obvious i was in bed) and no noise in the house.

I decided yesterday to keep a chart on how much they push my buttons. I do that with my dreams, what I eat, what I do and the weather so I won't have any problems doing that too plus it could help me somehow.

Page 62 of 145 1 2 60 61 62 63 64 144 145

Moderated by  DebbieMandel 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.