BellaOnline
Posted By: chloe21 What are you having for Christmas dinner? - 12/21/07 03:55 PM
We always have a casual buffet rather than a sit down dinner. We make all of our favorites such as hot crab dip, buffalo wings, spinach balls, steamed shrimp and new this year, beef tenderloin on toasted baguettes with horseradish mayo.

What are you having even if it may not be exactly on Christmas Day?

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!
I know this is long time coming and late but we've had a rough year smile Spinach balls? That sounds interesting.. What we do anymore is we have a traditional dinner with everybody and for an extended get together we all bring things we love too. We had Pate this year which was a new experience for all of us here but it was really good. I made a sweet potato dish with a gingersnap crust that was great and so many good foods I had to go on a diet after the new year lol.. Good news is I've lost 25 pounds so far.. bad news is I'm already looking forward to the next holiday smile Thanks for sharing that. I'd love to hear about the spinach balls if you ever have time.
My sister almost always has a Crown Rib of Roast. She bakes it with in a brine shell and it is the most delicious ever!
© BellaOnline Forums