BellaOnline
Hello lovelies!

I put up two new articles today for your reading enjoyment. One is a short history of where mascara and fake eyelashes comes from! Cleopatra used crocodile dung on her eyelashes!

History of Eyelash Enhancements

The second is a break down of all the differant eyelash enhancements you can try, like extentions, falsies, and serums.

Eyelash Enhancements Demystified!

I hope you enjoy! smile

Luck, Love and Beauty Always!
Jillian Jayde
Fascinating information, Jillian! Really really enjoyed both pieces.

Thanks for not mentioning that I ripped out all of my real eyelashes by attempting to remove my false lashes incorrectly and now I look like a lizard. :P

Posted By: anna716 Re: Two New Articles Up Today! Eyelashes! - 06/12/10 04:42 PM
HELP! I cant find the articles????
Anna, if you go to Cosmetics Main Page you should see a list of the current articles under the black box that says Features.

smile

You do not look like a lizard.
And I am not just saying that because we live in your house for free smile.

Posted By: anna716 Re: Two New Articles Up Today! Eyelashes! - 06/14/10 12:04 PM
Got it! Thanks. Gr8 article!!!!!
I'm glad everything worked out for you, Anna!
Thanks smile
[quote=Jillian Jayde CosmeticsEd]I'm glad everything worked out for you, Anna! Thanks :) [/quote] brilliant articles, thank you ! thank goodness for natural cosmetics !
Posted By: aphilbeck8 Re: Two New Articles Up Today! Eyelashes! - 07/28/10 12:02 AM
Avon has a new mascara that makes you look like you are wearing false eyelashes. I havent tried it yet, but Im kind of excited about it. They also have a serum that they found out about when this girls uncle had cateracts in one eye and the stuff that he put on that eye made his eyelashes grow, so Avon found out what ingredient it is and they put it all together with a great tube of mascara cool, huh? youravon.com/aphilbeck
© BellaOnline Forums