BellaOnline
Posted By: Jilly Lip Lust Lip Gloss Review - 11/25/08 03:35 AM
New Full article on Cosmetics:

Hot Pants Lip Lust Lip Gloss Review
These come in sexy colors, with lots of shimmer, some gentle plumping action, and a light-up mirrored tube. Palin Pink and Obama berry are the two new hot colors this fall!

BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
Posted By: BrookeBoles Re: Lip Lust Lip Gloss Review - 11/30/08 04:17 PM
We are giving 35% off all online orders on Hot Pants Cosmetics for the holidays. www.hotpantscosmetics.com coupon code blackfriday 08
Posted By: lillywilliam Re: Lip Lust Lip Gloss Review - 12/08/08 05:42 AM
Oh its really great it... then i have to rush out over there...

drug rehab
Posted By: Digitoko Re: Lip Lust Lip Gloss Review - 12/08/08 06:17 AM
It's cool it's really nice
Posted By: Jilly Re: Lip Lust Lip Gloss Review - 12/08/08 10:14 PM
That post about the discount is by Brooke who developed/runs Hot Pants. She wanted me to let you know the special will continue to run through the month of Dec. :-)
Posted By: Jilly Re: Lip Lust Lip Gloss Review - 12/08/08 10:16 PM
lillywilliam, Digitoko, have you used the product yet? What colors did you order and do you like the glosses and their unique casing?
Posted By: Digidemo Re: Lip Lust Lip Gloss Review - 12/22/08 08:35 AM
You get more information from nubianblue dot com
Posted By: Rachel18 Re: Lip Lust Lip Gloss Review - 01/05/09 09:54 AM
thanks a lot...If the suggestion comes from bella, its worth the switch!
Posted By: blinkyblink Re: Lip Lust Lip Gloss Review - 01/05/09 07:40 PM
yes i trust the opinion!
Posted By: Jilly Re: Lip Lust Lip Gloss Review - 01/06/09 08:06 PM
Awww, thanks guys. I really put the products through their paces and try to give pros and cons so people can make an educated choice.

Knowing that everyone has different skin types, coloration and preferences, it's also nice to know that most places will take back used products for refunds too. No one wants to be stuck with expensive cosmetics that simply don't work for them.
Posted By: CSK001 Re: Lip Lust Lip Gloss Review - 01/10/09 10:45 AM
Hi, Wow, Seems quite exciting. In fact, I would say keep providing this kind of stuff. CSK <a hrefBellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
Posted By: johnyjones Re: Lip Lust Lip Gloss Review - 01/20/09 09:18 AM
Hot Pants Cosmetics is a makeup company inspired, as per their tag line, by fashion. Their line of new sexy Lip Lust lip glosses is well-thought out for today's woman, with fresh colors, sassy names, a bit of plumping action, and lip gloss tubes complete with LED light and mirror.