BellaOnline
Posted By: newyorkgiants what is the best "fake" tanning? - 12/05/06 12:45 AM
With all the fake and bake tans going on, its kind of hard to keep track. Are there any that you guys would recommend to me? I dont want to walk out all orange or have horrible streak lines! (I tan fairly easy but I don't have time to go lay out during the day!)
Posted By: Rosie52 Re: what is the best "fake" tanning? - 12/05/06 04:35 PM
I have heard good things about Clinique's self tanner but I have never personally tried it myself. I have used the Dove lotions that have a self tanner in them and they worked pretty good without turning my skin orange. The key with lotions that have a self tanner is you have to apply them several times because your color changes slowly. Which I guess is good so you don't overdue. I have found that the key to not having streats is to be sure to apply the lotion evenly and rub it completely into your skin. I hope this helps.
Posted By: Jess81 Re: what is the best "fake" tanning? - 12/05/06 06:42 PM
I usually use neutragena micromist, but banana boat has a micromist that doesn't smell, I think it is becoming my new fav.
Posted By: newyorkgiants Re: what is the best "fake" tanning? - 12/05/06 11:39 PM
well thanks for responding! about the mist, does that streak? and i assume i can buy this and the others at drug stores or make up counters?
Posted By: sommerbreeze Re: what is the best "fake" tanning? - 12/09/06 12:28 AM
My friend uses the new loreal one and she had no streaks and it looked super natural and dark. Not sure of the name tho.
Posted By: newyorkgiants Re: what is the best "fake" tanning? - 12/13/06 05:07 AM
humm... well thanks. hopefully that helps me!!
Posted By: Alexx44 Re: what is the best "fake" tanning? - 12/18/06 01:46 AM
speaking of tanning.. i go tanning in a tanning bed atleast once a week.. does this mean im actually going to get cancer?? is there anything i can do to bring down the possibility of cancer. i feel stupid and nerdy for asking but im kind of curious and scared.. and theres no point turning back now because ive been tanning for a long time.. its just so addictive
Posted By: AndreaB Re: what is the best "fake" tanning? - 05/04/07 03:33 PM
I like Endless Summer a lot.
Posted By: chazzsmom99 Re: what is the best "fake" tanning? - 06/02/07 01:49 AM
I've heard alot about Dove's self-tanner...How it doesn't smell too bad.
© BellaOnline Forums