BellaOnline
Posted By: Katrina - Cosmetics Editor Subscription Box Unboxing - 08/17/17 02:25 PM
Hello beauties! I thought I'd start a thread for all of those with beauty subscription boxes. I personally have a subscription to Boxycharm. A link to my Boxycharm article will appear at the bottom of this post. I just received my box for August 2017. This month I received a Moda Pro 3 brush set, Pur Cosmetics Pro Lashes in the style Diva, a Bellapierre cosmetics gel eyeliner in the shade ebony, a matte liquid lipstick from the Beauty Crop in the shade date night, and the Tart Rainforest of the Sea eyeshadow palette volume 2. I can't wait to try out some new looks with these items. I have pictures posted on my Instagram page. You can follow me on Instagram at mstrinabee . What did you receive in your subscription boxes? Read all about Boxycharm here: Boxycharm Subscription Box Review
Posted By: Farjana_Environment_Ed Re: Subscription Box Unboxing - 08/21/17 12:10 PM
Following you on your instagram page.
Thank you! I will be posting future boxes as well as swatches and various other things
Posted By: Dianne W - Editor Re: Subscription Box Unboxing - 08/25/17 08:23 PM
It's a great price for full size products each month.

I subscribe to Sephora Play. It's currently $10 a box, and you get samples, but some great brands that I probably couldn't afford full sized. LOL.. I've also purchased the Target sample box, a couple of months. I don't think they have a subscription, but it contains great products as well. The Target box is $7.00 and since I have the RedCard, shipping is free. :-)

Great article!
September's Boxycharm just arrived yesterday! This month's theme was "Boxy Baddie." While I may not be a fan of the term "baddie" I am a huge fan of the products included. I got the Soiree Diaries Eyeshadow Palette by PUR Cosmetics, an eyebrow pencil by MAC, an ultra satin lippie by Colourpop, loose blush by Studio Makeup, a face perfecting brush by bareMinerals, and the Don't Despair Repair Deep Conditioning Mask by Briogeo. I will post pictures and shade names tomorrow. Which subscription box are you signed up for and what was in it this month?
Posted By: Dianne W - Editor Re: Subscription Box Unboxing - 10/17/17 08:19 PM
So what was in your October box? I love my Sephora box. It's so exciting looking in the box for the first time and the samples last a long time! I've bought the Target beauty box too, for the last couple of months. Love it!
© BellaOnline Forums