BellaOnline
Posted By: Kimberly - Cosmetics Cosmetics You Don't Need - 01/11/14 05:50 PM
While it's fun to buy cosmetics, there are some products that you simply don't need. Or, you can find a product that performs just as well as the high-end brand at the drug store. You can save money and cut the time you spend putting on makeup by skipping these products.
Cosmetics You Don't Need
Posted By: fashionwork Re: Cosmetics You Don't Need - 01/18/14 06:05 AM
Cosmetics products are very useful and we are using cosmetics products ,like hair producs, face products. Cosmetics products are very price and if you are using this type of products is very useful.
Posted By: Lestie4containergardens Re: Cosmetics You Don't Need - 01/18/14 06:33 AM
I had a school teacher who constantly said little daubs of colour and paint makes a girl look what she ain't! Well she did look what she was and it made us school kids smile, but now looking back yep, there is a lot you don't need. Cheers Lestie Container Gardening Editor
Posted By: Kimberly - Cosmetics Re: Cosmetics You Don't Need - 01/18/14 11:55 AM
I had a makeup artistry teacher that used that quote, too. smile She still has it on her Facebook page. Thanks for stopping by!
Posted By: fashionwork Re: Cosmetics You Don't Need - 01/20/14 01:39 AM
Yes this is very good replies and thanks for this post because makeup is necessary for every women and , if you want to looking different type than makeup is necessary and you can using many types of cosmetics products.
Posted By: Dylansmom Re: Cosmetics You Don't Need - 01/21/14 06:54 PM
Yea, I agree about the primer thing. I really don't see the point of a primer. Just use a good moisturizer and you should be fine.
Posted By: JaimeRobinson Re: Cosmetics You Don't Need - 01/30/14 11:09 AM
I don't use primer too.. I used to put moisturizer on my face in the past but I don't think it's necessary.
Posted By: Kimberly - Cosmetics Re: Cosmetics You Don't Need - 01/30/14 12:26 PM
Hi Jaime,

Thanks for stopping by. I agree, not everyone needs a moisturizer (or a primer). You just have to do what's best for you.

Thanks for your comment!
Posted By: Kelly Tager Re: Cosmetics You Don't Need - 07/31/14 07:56 PM
I don't think so, but thanks to share it.
© BellaOnline Forums