BellaOnline
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Old Make-Up - 10/10/12 01:22 AM
I finally cleaned out my make-up drawer of items that had been there in 15+ years.

How long do you let make-up sit in your drawer before you throw it away? Is there a better option than throwing it away?
Posted By: AKLisa- Knitting Editor Re: Old Make-Up - 12/05/12 03:10 PM
I know I let most o fine sit wayyyyy to long. I have seen different articles suggesting anywhere from a few moths to a few years to keep various products once they are open, but I know tend to forget all that really easily.
One thing I did was to pare down to what I really use for cosmetics. Then I am more likely to use up a product before I should toss it out.
Posted By: Super Fashion Fan Re: Old Make-Up - 12/07/12 06:51 AM
... usually, once I bought one, I will use it up.
Posted By: Joan541 Re: Old Make-Up - 04/18/13 03:10 PM
I hate to throw out cosmetics or skin care stuff! I think I hate to waste the money, then I let it sit in the drawer for 5 years-lol. We moved into our current house 8 years ago so I'm sure some of the things in there are that old at least.
Posted By: clairehobby Re: Old Make-Up - 05/15/13 12:50 AM
When i have bought new cosmetics, i will stop the old one, but i would let it sit it in the drawer until i think of it someday.
Posted By: Valerie13 Re: Old Make-Up - 06/13/13 02:03 AM
I don't like throwing away cosmetics. If I bought a new one, I gave the old ones to my sister, she loves receiving hand-me-down cosmetics from me. I don't let my cosmetics sit in my drawer for too long.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Old Make-Up - 03/19/15 02:01 AM
I wore makeup for many years and I only threw it out when it was all used up. Some ended up being used for many years before it finally was finished.
© BellaOnline Forums