BellaOnline
Posted By: cuddly Beauty products from your kitchen - 03/17/11 02:18 PM
Beauty products from your kitchen Olive Oil: Eye Make-Up Remover Coconut Oil: Moisturizer and Stretch Mark Cream Salt and Sugar: Hand and Foot Exfoliator Honey: Skin and Hair Conditioner Eggs: Protein Hair Mask Milk: Skin Softener Lemon Juice: Nail Whitener Vinegar: Shiny Hair Rinse Avocado: Nourishing Skin Mask Cornmeal: Facial Exfoliator
Great ideas! I have used the Olive Oil. Just about every pregnant friend I have has used the coconut. Grapeseed is another one that has become very popular as a great body oil.

What NOT to use: Peanut butter in your hair. No matter what your eight year old friends told you to do. It was hard to come out, it will get you grounded and your hair will not look like Kelly Kapowski's from Saved by the Bell wall. I have heard equally horrifying stories about mayo as a conditioner.
Posted By: BRTCskincare Re: Beauty products from your kitchen - 07/19/12 06:42 PM
Natural products work well for most skin types. Products that contain ingredients liek grape seed extract, green tea leaves and grapefruit extrac among many others will help keep your skin looking young and fresh.
Posted By: PS DAIMA Re: Beauty products from your kitchen - 08/03/12 10:43 AM
Thanks for giving details of Beauty products from your kitchen, these are all natural product. Thanks again
Posted By: charlesgerhart Re: Beauty products from your kitchen - 08/08/12 06:08 PM
This beauty products is really helpful if one knows how to use it properly..Lemon juice is very good conditioner for hair and is also used on skin and skin products..
Hi there

Try cucumber slices for tired or puffy eyes, cover your eyes and relax in a darkened quiet space for 10-20 minutes and see what you see ... sparkle on tap!

Cheers
Posted By: rosaly Re: Beauty products from your kitchen - 09/25/12 03:03 PM
Nice stuffs. It is been useful for every skin. Also using of carrot and tomato juice on your face helps to get rid of skin problems and enhance your skin complexion too.
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Beauty products from your kitchen - 10/10/12 12:40 AM
I am currently addicted to making bath salts. They are SO easy and just require sea salts and a few fragrances. The aromas and salt make baths even better and the aroma lingers on your skin for hours.

Highly recommended.
Posted By: ClaireMier Re: Beauty products from your kitchen - 10/28/12 05:49 AM
I've also been using baking soda + water (ratio 1:4) as shampoo and apple cider vinegar + water (1:4) as conditioner. Can't tell you how much I love these things. My hair has never been shinier and my hair fall problem has stopped.
Posted By: laifeng Re: Beauty products from your kitchen - 12/04/12 01:44 AM
I like to drink honey water body Ay
Posted By: Omily Re: Beauty products from your kitchen - 01/11/13 01:17 AM
Cool, natural products are more healthy and effective. I will try.
Posted By: dianaz Re: Beauty products from your kitchen - 01/16/13 10:58 AM
wow, thanks!
Posted By: dianaz Re: Beauty products from your kitchen - 01/16/13 10:59 AM
have you personally tried them all?
Posted By: mynewbath Re: Beauty products from your kitchen - 01/19/13 07:34 AM
Cool..
Tips for Dry skin:
Banana with honey mash makes your skin glow remove the dead skin..

NOTE: new users are not allowed to add links/urls to their posts!
Posted By: Valerie13 Re: Beauty products from your kitchen - 06/13/13 02:13 AM
Coconut oil is my favorite, I use it to remove make-up, to moisturize my skin and to condition my hair.
Posted By: Dari88 Re: Beauty products from your kitchen - 07/25/13 05:18 AM
coffe & solt with oil it is the best natural peeling!
Posted By: binti Re: Beauty products from your kitchen - 08/07/13 03:16 AM
Olive Oil: good for hairs Honey: i used on face that make my skin shinny, Rose water, Lemon and Honey is also gud for skin.
Posted By: Beverly424 Re: Beauty products from your kitchen - 09/11/13 03:22 AM
These are useful beauty tips. I will be trying them later on. Thank you for all the tips :)!
Posted By: fashionwork Re: Beauty products from your kitchen - 01/20/14 05:46 AM
Yes it is very good and natural products like many types of produts in kitchen you can use in your face and body it is many types of products like coconut oil and other types of products is using in beauty products.
Posted By: JaimeRobinson Re: Beauty products from your kitchen - 01/30/14 11:07 AM
[quote=Kim - Cosmetics]Great ideas! I have used the Olive Oil. What NOT to use: Peanut butter in your hair. No matter what your eight year old friends told you to do. It was hard to come out, it will get you grounded and your hair will not look like Kelly Kapowski's from Saved by the Bell :wall:. I have heard equally horrifying stories about mayo as a conditioner. [/quote] Mayo as conditioner is actually good. I've tried it out and it really moisturized my hair.
I'm on the fence about using mayo. I only tried it once, but had a hard time dealing with the smell of it on my hair. It does make a good conditioner, though.
Posted By: Kelly Tager Re: Beauty products from your kitchen - 07/27/14 04:46 AM
Natural products are good for you health and always help to maintain your fairness and look.
Posted By: jennifer888 Re: Beauty products from your kitchen - 07/31/14 06:50 AM
In my opinion olive oil and coconut oil is the best type of oil for our skin.
© BellaOnline Forums