BellaOnline
Posted By: PattiJean Cruise to Alaska - 07/14/11 07:29 PM
Hi
I'm thinking about taking a cruise to Alaska. Has anyone ever took a cruise to Alaska, and or has anyone used the cruise line Princess before if so, is it a good cruise line? Thank you.
Posted By: Sandy - Golf+Tennis Pro Re: Cruise to Alaska - 07/17/11 04:44 AM
We've taken several cruises and just recently made our first trip to Alaska. There are some great ports to visit, and each cruise line is a bit different. No matter which you choose, the scenery is absolutely beautiful. My only advice is to get off the ship when it docks and go enjoy the natural beauty and fresh air. Our best excusion was when we walked into town and found a helicopter to fly us up to a glacier. It was amazing. Sometimes best not to go with the cruise tours otherwise you'll be with the same crowd of people every day.
Posted By: PattiJean Re: Cruise to Alaska - 07/20/11 12:05 PM
thank you. It looks like a beautiful place to visit. I will certainly get off the ship when it docks. I was thinking Princess cruise line for the Alaska cruise.
Posted By: Dawn - Alaska Re: Cruise to Alaska - 08/03/11 11:41 AM
I just got back from my 3rd trip! Alaska is an amazing place to visit. Like Sandra said...you definitely want to get off the ship and explore the outdoors. I personally like Holland America but a friend of mine went last year via Princess and loved it!
Posted By: Nancy - Cruises Re: Cruise to Alaska - 03/24/12 04:35 PM
Both Princess and Holland America are great options for Alaska. The scenery and wildlife are amazing and I'm sure you'll have a fantastic time! If you want to visit some of the more unspoiled areas of Alaska, take a look at small ship cruises as well. We're looking forward to hearing all about your Alaska cruise experience!
Posted By: sailingmaggie Re: Cruise to Alaska - 05/04/12 05:33 PM
Ooh! The glacier tour sounds amazing! I've been looking into an Alaska cruise but this is something I'll have to make sure we include in our itinerary. Thank you!
Posted By: Nancy - Cruises Re: Cruise to Alaska - 10/10/12 01:53 AM
The glacier tours are amazing - you will love them! Alaska is a spectacular destination.

All the best, Nancy

Posted By: Nancy - Cruises Re: Cruise to Alaska - 03/23/13 05:25 PM
Is anyone planning an Alaska cruise this year? The glaciers, wildlife and scenery are incredible. If you're heading to the Great Land this summer, make sure to check in and tell us all about it!
Posted By: kingberncie230 Re: Cruise to Alaska - 05/28/13 04:39 AM
Although I don't have time to participate in a cruise ship, but I am really like on a cruise ship. I too like the parades.My favorite is cruise on the party, every beautiful woman wear your beautiful dress is really a very beautiful picture
© BellaOnline Forums