BellaOnline
Posted By: Mmmmbaby 13 Weeks and Counting... - 09/03/07 04:07 PM
This is my first baby but my 2nd pregnancy (I had a miscarriage last year). I'm almost 14 weeks and am having stomach issues. I can't eat hamburgers or any kind of beef because my body will not digest those items. Any fast food is out of the question. I am at the end of the morning sickness stage but food still gives me nausea. Has anyone else had this problem? If so, what kinds of foods are good to snack on/eat during the day? I'm from the south, so everything is deep fried. I need some healthy recipes that do not taste like cardboard. Please help.
Posted By: Lisa_Orlando Re: 13 Weeks and Counting... - 09/03/07 07:00 PM
I remember when I was pregnant, I could hardly taste anything. I ate alot of spicey foods, things that would have been too spicey for me normally but tasted just right when I was pregnant. Of course I got heartburn and ate alot of ice cream which is not good of course.

If I ever got pregnant again, I would try to eat alot of fruit. Things like fresh pineapple, peaches, plums, apples, strawberries.
Posted By: Mmmmbaby Re: 13 Weeks and Counting... - 09/06/07 07:47 PM
Yeah, I think I've eaten an orchard in the last few weeks. I went to the doc yesterday and she said all is well in baby land. He/she has a heartbeat of 156 (which it was 167 last time) and we saw on the ultrasound a VERY hyper child. It was kicking legs and moving arms like it was running. I have a strange feeling this child will take after my husband...hahaha!
© BellaOnline Forums