BellaOnline
Posted By: sfpincchicago MONDAY NIGHT TNA - 03/05/10 02:52 AM
If the first thirty minutes of the final Thursday Impact are any indication of some of the notable material they are going to use to compete with WWE on Monday nights, it's clear that Vince McMahon should rest on his laurels, as he will have no problems turning back the "challenge" of TNA.

This should be a blissfully short Monday Night War. Once Vince acquires the TNA library, he can use all eight years of their existence to make a special edition one-disc DVD of the "new" "Monday Night Wars", documenting how their "small, family owned business" absolutely did not feel that their livelihood was threatened by the corporate-backed TNA.

This DVD, which should d�but in video store dump bins nationwide on April Fools Day 2010, is anticipated to have a stranglehold on the bottom spot of the Sports and Recreation video charts.

Now on Facebook!:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Chicago-IL/Shadow-Fire-Promotions-Inc/129857467669

--
Shadow Fire Promotions, Inc.
"Your Chicago Source For Wrestling"
Visit us on the web at www sfpincchicago com
Post to our message board at www sfpincchicago com/boards
Catalogue updates: groups yahoo com/group/SFPCatalog
Yahoo Messenger: sfpincchicago2003
AOL IM: sfpincchicago
GTalk: sfpincchicago
MSN Messenger: sfpincchicago hotmail com
P.O. Box 2746
Chicago, IL 60690
(847) 489-2087
Posted By: Silverwolf Re: MONDAY NIGHT TNA - 03/05/10 09:33 PM
Yep, This so called feud will probably be shorter than the life of Vince's XFL Football organization. I have to admit, though, I'll enjoy watching Hogan and Flair in the ring one more time - just a "blast from the past" sort of deal. But Bischoff's demeaning of Jeff Jarrett and that stupid ring story line with Abyss makes me cringe. Maybe Angelina Love should bring in Ivory to help beat up her old Beautiful People gang?
Posted By: Vance - Crime Editor Re: MONDAY NIGHT TNA - 03/11/10 04:05 PM
TNA is making a mistake, especially since they are re-showing the episodes on Thursday nights so it is a moot point because for now people don't have to choose. They can watch Raw on Mondays and TNA on Thursdays.

TNA is going to need more than Jeff Hardy and Ric Flair battling Hulk Hogan to make a stand against WWE.

I'm sure this is all Eric Bischoff's doing and that's a shame because he is going to cause the demise of TNA like he did to WCW.

Plus in th age of DVR's, no one has to choose what to watch either.
Posted By: Silverwolf Re: MONDAY NIGHT TNA - 03/11/10 10:31 PM
Yeah. It doesn't matter though. Stone Cold Steve Austin will whoop TNA's ratings into a trash heap when he hosts RAW next week. Bet on it. Oh, Hell YEAH!!!!! cool
Posted By: forcegx7 Re: MONDAY NIGHT TNA - 03/25/10 05:11 AM
The Rock stated that he will eventually host a RAW.
TNA will be destroyed that night worse than any other Monday night against WWE
© BellaOnline Forums