BellaOnline
Posted By: Connie - ADD/Sandwiches/Reading Article IDEAS???? - 10/07/13 08:33 PM
The fidget article was suggested to me by a reader. What would you like to see? Now, your turn...
What, bazillions of readers and no ideas?? Please let me know what you want to read about.
Posted By: Susan Helene Kramer Re: Article IDEAS???? - 10/09/13 08:13 AM
Does ADD affect one's ability to learn about a subject in deep detail, because of lack of attention span?
How about ADD and caring for a newborn?
That's a good one; I remember that!
Do wraps fall into sandwich category? If so, I would like to know about some wraps that use corn tortillas instead of wheat. I also can't have dairy so need to know what to spread on the tortilla to help it all stick together when it is rolled.
Posted By: CrochetQueen Re: Article IDEAS???? - 10/10/13 12:08 AM
hopefully I say this correctly, how about an article discussing how those of us without ADD children can expect and how to um basically act right....does that make sense ? I would never do this but an example would be and yes I have seen it.....You need to control your child etc. etc.
Posted By: Ally-Home/Hols/USA Cook Re: Article IDEAS???? - 10/10/13 12:13 AM
...and what about ADD in the workplace. I am currently working with someone with that personality. If you need any info for any article I can give you details Connie. It's kinda sad to see for a grown woman in her mid-thirties..and she's a sweet gal! I love working with her, but it's frustrating...and I am very patient!
Thanks for the ideas. I will let them run around randomly in my head for awhile, then get to work.

Anybody else?

I see articles!
Discipline and Kids with ADD
Helping a Work Colleague with ADD
Caring for a Newborn with ADD

I'll work on the wrap idea on the Sandwiches site. It's something to consider.

Thanks to all. No need to stop the flow of ideas. Keep those rascals coming!
Posted By: Yvonnie-Inspired Re: Article IDEAS???? - 10/10/13 09:58 AM
Hey Connie, hugs & kisses-

Doreen Virtue once wrote a book about indigo children. I have always thought these spiritual beings were one & the same as children w/ADD or a few other similar "conditions". I always feel a special spiritual energy coming from these beauties.

Would you consider writing an article that compares or reviews the possibilities?
We had a huge discussion going about that a few years back. I wonder if you could access those threads?
Posted By: Susan Helene Kramer Re: Article IDEAS???? - 10/10/13 11:21 AM
Does ADD stymy the ability to go deeply into a subject?
Thanks Susan. I am thinking deep thoughts about that subject.
Posted By: Susan Helene Kramer Re: Article IDEAS???? - 10/11/13 04:49 AM
Connie, I like your sense of humor smile
Thanks Susan. I think that I sense of humor will come in handy this year!
Any other thoughts about ADD articles?
How about how to deal with siblings who aren't ADD?

I mean, do they feel cheated because brother gets all the attention, etc.
© BellaOnline Forums