BellaOnline
Becoming a homeschooling family is not a decision to be made lightly. Homeschooling is a lot of work and extra responsibility. However, our family found it to be one of the great defining times in our family life.

Have you ever thought about homeschooling your child with ADD? Here are some factors to consider!

Consider Homeschooling with ADD
For kids who are having such a difficult time in school that it is affecting all aspects of the family's life, homeschooling might be a good option.
I loved the flexible scheduling with homeschooling. It allows more quality family time. You can take a vacation when you want to go.

You can also do things that you would never do when kids are in a public school environment. My sons and I went bird watching at one of our state parks in the fall. It was a lovely warm day. So, we took our swim suits and went swimming! Magical!
At the end of two years, my oldest son was ready to go back to public school. He had regained his zest for learning. Also, he was really far ahead of his peers in academics.
Homeschooling parents want to be particularly attentive to how homeschooling affects high school credits. Essentially, our oldest son had to graduate in 3 years to be with his class. That meant taking distance classes and dual enrollment college classes to meet his graduation deadline.
© BellaOnline Forums