BellaOnline
I appreciate the BellaOnline readers. As my holiday gift to you, your family, and friends, enjoy a free download of my book. Building School Success with ADD will be free until January 1, 2013. If you miss the free gift download, it is available for purchase.

Building School Success with ADD Gift Download
The article has directions for getting your free copy of my book. Don't be shy! There's nothing to buy. It is my appreciation gift to you.
It will take you less than 10 minutes to download it to your computer.
Thanks to all who support the ADD site. Be sure to get your copy of Building School Success with ADD as my holiday gift to you.
Do you want a book full of ideas about helping students with ADD do well in school? Right now, you can download Building School Success with ADD as my gift for you. It is one way that I can let you know how much your support for this site is appreciated.

The article has directions on how to download it absolutely free.

I have a long window for downloading the book, but remember how hectic that the holiday season can get. Better to do it sooner than to wait.
I haven't checked to see how many have downloaded the book today. If you have not already gotten your free gift, now is a good time. Read the article to find out the easy instructions. The link is i a post at the beginning of this thread.
There's still time to get your free download of Building School Success with ADD. It's my holiday gift to you!

No strings attached! No spam in your mailbox! Just the gift.

Pass the word to folks that you know who are living with ADD. As my gift to readers, their family members, and friends, I am giving a free download of my e-book until January 1.

Let people know. No strings attached! No spam in your mailbox! Just the gift.

I would love to give you a copy of my e-book. It is absolutely free with no strings attached. You will never be spammed by ordering the book.

Here's how to download it:

Spread the word! Let people know. No strings attached! No spam in your mailbox! Just the gift.
Do you know a child with ADD who needs help with school? Look no farther! Download a free copy of my e-book. It is my holiday gift to you.

It's a wonderful thing to have people who visit my site and read content that I've written. As my holiday gift to you, your family, and friends, enjoy a free download of my book. Building School Success with ADD will be free until January 1, 2013. If you miss the free gift download, it is available for purchase.

Do you know somebody who is living with ADD, either theirs or a family member's? Do you know families with kids who have ADD and struggle in school? I have a holiday gift for readers, their family members, and friends. I am giving a free download of my e-book, Building School Success with ADD until January 1.

Let people know. No strings attached! No spam in your mailbox! Just the gift.

I am still in the holiday spirit, so the free gift offer is open until January 6, 2013.

Please take time to download your free copy of my e-book. I would love for you to have a copy of my e-book. It is absolutely free with no strings attached. You will never be spammed by ordering the book. Tell your friends, too! I want to give away at least 100 copies!

Today is the last day to download a free copy of my e-book Building School Success with ADD. Take a few minutes and grab it now. After today, it will still be around and easy to download. However, it will be sold for the low cost of $5.

I would love for you to have a copy of my e-book. It is absolutely free with no strings attached. You will never be spammed by ordering the book. Tell your friends, too! I want to give away at least 100 copies!

© BellaOnline Forums