BellaOnline
Posted By: Rhonda C SMASH Book - 02/18/13 01:13 PM
Just wondering if anyone has a SMASH book and, if so, what do you use it for? I bought one and thought I would use it to scrap less important photos or items I have saved from a trip, etc. But it seems whenever I "think" I am going to scrap something in the SMASH book, I change my mind and make a real SB page with it. Maybe the SMASH book might be more suited for journaling. Just curious how other's use it?
Posted By: Kathleen - Scrapbooking Re: SMASH Book - 02/19/13 10:58 AM
Hi Rhonda! I have what I call a smash book, but it's not exactly what you buy in the store that says "smash book" on it.

First, for those who don't know, a "Smash Book" is a book that was created by a company that makes scrapbook supplies. (You can google "smash book" and it comes right up.) It is meant to do quick scrapbooking on a mostly daily basis. It comes with a pen that has glue on the back end, like a glue stick-pen.

Personally, I use a regular spiral bound notebook for mine and it keeps my thoughts and ideas, my schedules and my lists. I don't usually glue anything into it but boy does it ever hold my life!! I've started dating them on the cover and I put lots of sketch ideas for projects in there too.

Hope that gives you some ideas.
Posted By: Rhonda C Re: SMASH Book - 02/19/13 07:20 PM
Kathleen,

That is helpful, thank you. I love that you added lists. I am a big list person so that seems the perfect place to keep them.

The glue stick-pen that comes with the Smash book is really convenient, especially if you take your book with you when traveling. I think you can buy it separately as well.

Thank you!
© BellaOnline Forums