BellaOnline
Posted By: ShaleRune What's your favorite Tarot Deck - 10/26/10 01:15 AM
What your favorite deck and why?
Posted By: autumnb62 Re: What's your favorite Tarot Deck - 11/10/10 12:44 AM
My favorite deck is the Fenestra Tarot by Chatriya. The art is beautiful and the colors are toned down, not very bright almost like water colors. I find them easy to read and alot of my clients find them lovely also.
Hi ShaleRune,

My Favorite deck is the Spiral Deck. The images and artwork is just amazing and things are always popping out of them at me. Clients have commented on them. I have another deck that I use just for readings I do for myself and those are the Easy Tarot. I know they are for 'beginners' but I love the artwork on them. There are a few more decks I enjoy but the Spiral deck is my favorite.
Posted By: Deanna - New Age Re: What's your favorite Tarot Deck - 11/10/10 09:56 PM
Isn't the "Easy Tarot" the Gilded Tarot? That's one of my faves. I also LOVE the Druid Craft Tarot - it's my fave.

I recently got a really interesting one... the Crows Magick Tarot.
Posted By: Ninjahedgewych Re: What's your favorite Tarot Deck - 11/10/10 10:21 PM
My favourite is the Mythic Tarot, lots of symbolism plus connections to the Greek Pantheon.
The Easy Tarot is a form of the Gilded Tarot, But I honestly believe it is the same. The Easy Tarot was made to be strictly beginners as the Rider Waite deck was but I know people that have used these decks for many many years and not beginners at all. I think 'if you like the deck, you like the deck' no matter how experienced you are. smile
Posted By: Ninjahedgewych Re: What's your favorite Tarot Deck - 11/11/10 10:32 PM
Lots of people I know seem to have trouble with the Rider Waite deck, possibly because it was the first (as far as I know) to illustrate the minor arcana.
I agree, I am not particularly fond of the Rider Waite deck and that is why I gave my deck away. To each is own I guess. I'm still sticking with my Spiral deck. I have looked into the Crow's deck as Deana mentioned and I'm liking that deck as well.
Posted By: Ninjahedgewych Re: What's your favorite Tarot Deck - 11/12/10 08:51 PM
I do keep a pack of Rider Waite cards as my 'Travel deck' for my hand luggage when I am travelling overseas or with my council job. My skills at reading the symbology of any deck got a lot better when I had lessons with a local Pagan whose shop I helped out in. She took me back to basics with the Psycards deck and then moved on to the Mythic, both have surface and deeper imagery and were a good foundation for understanding more subtle decks
Tarot of a Moon Garden and the Unicorn Tarot Decks are my favorite.
I would like to get a set of The DruidCraft Tarot, by Philip & Stephanie Carr-Gomm.

Has anyone used this deck?
Posted By: RavenNevermore Re: What's your favorite Tarot Deck - 12/09/10 04:25 AM
my tastes change. right now I am so using the Phoenix deck. the colors are in tune with me and I love some of the more difficult cards like The Tower and Death. Also the minors are not illustrated but the court cards are. RavenNevermore
I agree with you again Raven. I have decks for specific questions such as Love or Career etc. For some reason right now it works for me. Even though I lay the cards in the specific lay-outs for the question.
© BellaOnline Forums