BellaOnline
Posted By: Linda, Tarot Editor Newbie here... - 03/25/15 06:36 PM
Hi everyone... I am the new Tarot editor and I wanted to stop by and say hello. I hope that you are enjoying the new posts and discussions that are happening here. Stop by my site and check out the latest articles and tell me what you think!
Posted By: Ninjahedgewych Re: Newbie here... - 03/26/15 03:55 AM
Hi Linda, glad to meet you and hope you have a great time here at Bellaonline smile
Posted By: Deanna - New Age Re: Newbie here... - 05/11/15 09:05 AM
Hi Linda smile It's nice to see you here. You wrote for one of the other sites here a while back too, didn't you?
Posted By: Linda, Tarot Editor Re: Newbie here... - 05/18/15 07:49 PM
Yes Deanna. I have been back and forth on Bellaonline for a really long time now. I originally started out as the editor for Alternative Medicine, then moved to Spirituality and then to Philosophy.

Unfortunately, life got totally overwhelming and I had to take a step back and put my life back in order.

I am now at a really wonderful place in my life and I am very happy to be back on board writing about a topic that is near and dear to my heart.
Posted By: Deanna - New Age Re: Newbie here... - 05/18/15 08:49 PM
Originally Posted By Linda, Tarot Editor
Yes Deanna. I have been back and forth on Bellaonline for a really long time now. I originally started out as the editor for Alternative Medicine, then moved to Spirituality and then to Philosophy.

Unfortunately, life got totally overwhelming and I had to take a step back and put my life back in order.

I am now at a really wonderful place in my life and I am very happy to be back on board writing about a topic that is near and dear to my heart.

I love it! I wrote for Folklore and Inspiration, then Dreams and Spirituality, from 2006 - 2012. New Age though is truly the perfect fit, and I am so happy and thankful to have that channel now. I remember reading your articles, and was sad when you left. It's so nice to see you here again, and I'm looking forward to reading more about tarot.
Posted By: Linda, Tarot Editor Re: Newbie here... - 05/20/15 02:18 PM
Hey Deanna... We both wrote about the same subject. And, it happened to be synchronicity...lolololol. So, I added a link on my article to your article. Hope you don't mind.
Posted By: Susan Helene Kramer Re: Newbie here... - 05/20/15 03:13 PM
Linda, welcome back to BellaOnline!

smile Susan
Posted By: Deanna - New Age Re: Newbie here... - 05/20/15 04:06 PM
Hey Deanna... We both wrote about the same subject. And, it happened to be synchronicity...lolololol. So, I added a link on my article to your article. Hope you don't mind.

HA HA Linda, I just saw that!!! I'll put a link too smile

And I LOVED your article!
Posted By: Linda, Tarot Editor Re: Newbie here... - 05/21/15 01:22 AM
Thank-you Susan. It is so good to be back.
Posted By: Linda, Tarot Editor Re: Newbie here... - 05/21/15 11:27 AM
I don't think that I am administrator of this forum yet..lol.. How do I go about getting that honor?
Posted By: Linda, Tarot Editor Re: Newbie here... - 05/21/15 11:28 AM
I don't think that I am administrator of this forum yet..lol.. How do I go about getting that honor?
Posted By: Deanna - New Age Re: Newbie here... - 05/24/15 09:31 AM

Hi Linda, you have to email Jeanne - the Forum manager. If you don't have her email, private message me, and I'll send it (I feel funny posting it here wink )
Posted By: Linda, Tarot Editor Re: Newbie here... - 05/24/15 11:03 PM
I understand... will do...
© BellaOnline Forums