BellaOnline
Posted By: TWINMOMMD How do you discipline your multiples? - 01/30/12 08:09 PM
Tips on disciplining your multiples!

What has worked for you?
Posted By: LBP Re: How do you discipline your multiples? - 01/30/12 08:23 PM
I had triplet friends growing up. 3 girls. We are all in our 40s now but when we were kids and one of them did something wrong and their mom found out, none of them would tell on the others and their mom would punish them all. There were no time outs then, she spanked. but when she left the room, the 2 who did not do wrong(that time), beat up the one who did. So she got punished twice. Not real bad beat up but they knew how to hurt one another and they were all different yet they all knew what would hurt the other 2.They had their own way of getting even. But... they always stood up for each other against an outsider. I loved the loyalty they had and still have to this day. I am sure twins share that loyalty too and somehow will take care of the punishments one way or another.
I love the tips for multiples!
It can definitely be tricky to discipline in a multi-child household because you can't really know who did something. In our family, my mother instilled enough fear in us that we never considered lying to her like that, though. We would admit to what we had done.
© BellaOnline Forums