BellaOnline
Posted By: Angela J. Shirley Did you win today? - 01/04/12 07:45 PM
I know our Rosie ALWAYS wins(lol).

Anyone else out there doing the same?

And Rosie, it has been too long since I checked in - what you been up to?

How is Asia?

Win anything to share with us smile
Posted By: "Rosie" Re: Did you win today? - 01/04/12 07:54 PM
Were just fine thanks
Winning small but still winning
Won a cap last Saturday from Marlboro and a lighter
Posted By: Angela J. Shirley Re: Did you win today? - 01/05/12 07:34 PM
Good for you Rosie.

Did you let Asia wear it smile
Posted By: LBP Re: Did you win today? - 01/25/12 04:23 PM
I won a blanket from Robitussin and a coupon for free M&Ms!!
Posted By: "Rosie" Re: Did you win today? - 01/25/12 04:45 PM
LBP, Good winnings
How long have you been entering sweeps
How often do you enter
I enter sweeps everyday at least 3 hours a day use to be more
My biggest winnings was a Gateway laptop, $1,000 gift card, microwave, cell phones , and hundreds of smaller prizes
Persistence is the key to winning
Good luck to you and happy winnings
Posted By: LBP Re: Did you win today? - 01/25/12 05:24 PM
Thanks Rosie, Wow, you win BIG!! I have been entering sweeps for about 3 years also and I mostly do the IWG. Sometimes I do the daily , weekly, or 1 time entries. I do the IWG everyday if I am home and have access to the computer. I have won lots of small things, food items mostly(hey it all adds up), some $10 GC., a $50GC and I think the biggest , money wise, was a pair of Brooks running shoes valued at $130. I was pretty happy about that. I am happy about all my winnings actually, it makes me feel good. That is awesome all the things you have won. I think it is cool to know that real people actually win!! I wish you continued success.
Posted By: LBP Re: Did you win today? - 01/26/12 03:59 PM
Today won more free M&Ms and a coupon for a free box of Smuckers Uncrustables. So many contests are going to facebook and I am not on that so I miss out on them.
Posted By: LBP Re: Did you win today? - 01/27/12 05:28 PM
today won another coupon for free M&Ms got an email from Read It Forward saying I won a copy of the new Thriller/Suspense novel by Chris Pavone called The Expats and UPS just brought me a cooler from Allstate with the Mayhem guy on it. It has built in speakers that you can plug your , I guess MP3 player or whatever those things are. It is nice but I don't have a player so I will probably give it away. At any rate it was a nice surprise!
Posted By: LBP Re: Did you win today? - 01/28/12 06:01 PM
another coupon for M&M's !! I will have to have a candy party!
Posted By: "Rosie" Re: Did you win today? - 01/29/12 08:47 AM
Last week
I won $76.00 in DOG food + sneakers from Foot Locker
The dog food i won for my friend's dog
And the sneakers i won for my son
Every sweeps I enter I have some one in mind who I want to give the prize to
LBP, Good luck and happy winnings
I enter daily on these two sites
Online Sweepstakes
Sweepstakes Advantage
I do others also but I like those two the best
Posted By: LBP Re: Did you win today? - 01/29/12 03:30 PM
Hi Rosie,
Congrats on the wins!I do the same thing, always have someone in mind to give the prizes to . I think it is fun. We both win that way!
I see you play the Marlboro one. On one of the sites I play on they listed a 2012 Ford Mustang as one of the grand prizes! How sweet would it be to win that??
Posted By: LBP Re: Did you win today? - 01/29/12 05:02 PM
today I won

music download from Con-Agra Material Girl-Mr. Robotic
Earbud headphones from Lenovo
and ...M&M coupon!!
Posted By: "Rosie" Re: Did you win today? - 01/29/12 09:10 PM
LBP, Awesome
I don't enter for any thing BIG because i can't afford to pay the taxes on it
I try to stay with the smaller prizes
Yes even the little winnings are fun
I get so excited with every prize
Posted By: LBP Re: Did you win today? - 01/29/12 09:22 PM
I agree Rosie, I couldn't afford the taxes at this time either. but I do think it would be sweet to win that car! For some reason I am not crazy about the thought of winning a trip. It would be nice but I have never really traveled especially if it required a plane!! yikes! I can't say I don't like flying because I have never done it but the thought of doing so scares me for some reason. maybe someday I will get over my fear. Maybe it will take winning a trip somewhere nice. who knows! sadly I have seen many on the sites have to forfeit their big prize because they cannot afford the taxes.
I too get excited with every prize. my family sometimes makes fun of me but then when I give them the prize, it is a whole different story!! I really enjoy it and I am glad that others do too. Continued good luck and like you said persistence. Love it!!
© BellaOnline Forums