BellaOnline
Posted By: stevenLouis NutriSystem Diet - 09/26/06 06:02 AM
NutriSystem Weight Loss program used by thousands of people is an effective meal replacement diet plan that is based on low GI, good carbs, low fat, low calorie and high protein balanced nutritious and well portioned meals.
Posted By: bepart Re: NutriSystem Diet - 09/29/06 10:31 PM
I have a friend who ordered a month's supply of the Nutrisystem food and he was sorely disappointed. The food they show in the commercials is not even close to the actual food items. Most of the items were barely even edible. He felt it was a complete waste of his money.

Besides, I suspect this is just a spammer post anyway (newbie who has only posted two ads and zero contributory posts). The opinion of a spammer is hardly worth much.
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: NutriSystem Diet - 10/01/06 12:26 AM
This did seem pretty spammy to me. Why does spam always seem to be about sex or about losing weight? I wonder what that says about our society ...
Posted By: Roni Re: NutriSystem Diet - 10/10/06 09:12 PM
Some People are just opportunistic like toe fungus; they latch on and prey on whomever it is that is most likely to have a weakness in their particular area of presumed expertise. Sadly; sex and weight are two areas in which many feel the least self esteem. Oh yes, add money plus all it supposedly brings to the short list.
Posted By: seaglasshearts Re: NutriSystem Diet - 10/13/06 12:02 AM
I would love to tell the world that I ordered the Nutri System products and they are terrible!
The food was barely edible. My husband even hated it.
One pasta that was touted as "excellent" was just like chef boy yar dee from a can - disgusting.
The lunch and dinner items smelled like dog food.
The cookies and crackers were stale and hard.
The only thing I liked was the cereal - and it was just like cheerios and corn flakes.
Thank goodness I ordered it from a tv shopping channel and they refunded 100%!
Thanks for letting me tell how bad it is and warn you not to do it!
L.M. San Diego, Ca
Posted By: familychoice Re: NutriSystem Diet - 10/14/06 03:51 PM
Even better idea, don't by this rubbish - simply eat less and get more excercise...brilliant!
Posted By: CrochetQueen Re: NutriSystem Diet - 12/05/06 06:24 AM
I must put my 2 cents worth in here. I'm not sure if everyone else is seeing the same commercial as I am...."Oh look now I can wear a size 2".....To me that is basically saying if you are not a size 2 or even close to it you are overweight. I think the commercials are very unrealistic and contribute largely to anorexia. Of course there was the other one that they have recently removed where the girl states she went from a size 7 to a 4 ????? Ok call me silly but again when did size 7 become "overweight" ? If I were to pick a weight loss program, Nutri -exia would not even come close to being on the list.
Posted By: Karen_Gates Re: NutriSystem Diet - 12/05/06 09:59 PM
For me the best weight loss program is to have a balanced and healthy diet, plenty of exercise and lots of self discipline.

Having an active lifestyle is also helpful if you want to lose those weight.

Losing weight is not an overnight thing. You need to work hard in order for you to achieve it.
© BellaOnline Forums