BellaOnline
Posted By: Thais 10 Elements Of A Healthy Mindset - 02/25/13 03:26 PM
This is an example of what you want your mindset to look like.
1. Have an increased awareness and appreciation of yourself and your body.
2. Set aside time each day to perform rituals, or to relax and meditate. Do yoga, or tai chi (amazing for stress reduction), read the bible, pray and be thankful
3. Keep in touch with close relationships
4. The ability to adapt to ever changing conditions.
5. Always craving physical activity, and healthy food for that matter-exercise, eat right, and take good nutritional supplements.
6. Laughs a lot.- A great comedy can really make you feel better. You can also force a smile (believe me this works wonders and is contagious)
7. I Want to have fun and do things.- Don't be anti-social!
8. Always see the glass as half full. Have an optimistic attitude and be hopeful.
9. Always care about how you look and about your body; Not letting go it go downhill. Your outside is a reflection of your inside!
10. Never lets worry bother them; Rejects worry. Don't ever sweat the small stuff!
I hope that you enjoyed learning about these 5 hidden toxins. I will stay in touch periodically to let you in on some of the most up to date information on losing weight the "GREEN" way.
Please, I don't want you to poison your body as you try to lose weight. So many other diets are destroying people's health and they don't even know it! It's absurd to recommend so called "diet" foods that are only keeping the company in business by making people fatter! I will NEVER do that to you.

***NOTE: new users are not allowed to add any links/urls to their posts!!
Posted By: selvina Re: 10 Elements Of A Healthy Mindset - 03/20/13 04:05 AM
Thanks for providing such a great post with example. Here i cover some different elements of healthy mindset. They all are define as below. 1) Boost awareness and appreciation 2) Do more and more yoga 3) Always touch in good relation, Avoid those people which are bad 4) Take healthy food and do some exercise 5) Face on your smile, watching laughing channel 6) Optimistic your attitudes 7) Do lots of fun 8) Feel your feelings 9) Feel Free 10)Do not take any tension
Posted By: Monkofknowledge Re: 10 Elements Of A Healthy Mindset - 04/10/13 08:37 AM
What you eat has a direct relationship to the way you think, as well as your mental and physical health. I challenge you today to eat health for two weeks. In two weeks just by eating healthy you can increase you energy, alleviate depression, increase you memory...etc. A simple step to becoming a better you. May This spiritual knowledge help you in your life smile

NOTE: new users are NOT allowed to add links/urls to their posts!!
Posted By: KattyS Re: 10 Elements Of A Healthy Mindset - 06/20/13 05:31 AM
Thanks for such a great post, i would like to include drink pure and sodium free water. it keeps you fresh all day long.If you travel a lot like me, keep a bottle of water with you.i have been using Samantha's spring water from years.
© BellaOnline Forums