BellaOnline
Posted By: Roni "West Wing" - 04/10/06 01:35 AM
Well, Santos was elected eventhough Leo has died....it was recently announced that this WONDERFUL show has been cancelled...now that is sad sad news as well...It has not declined one iota over the years. I for one will miss it(even when I had to look for it--an Old NBC trick)
Posted By: Dr_Wright Re: "West Wing" - 04/10/06 05:14 PM
So west wing NEVER jumped the shark??
Posted By: M o e Re: "West Wing" - 04/18/06 05:56 AM
We're sad to see it go. We were just getting into the new team and looking forward to seeing more of the Santos/Josh team.
Posted By: Roni Re: "West Wing" - 04/18/06 09:01 PM
NO they never "jumped the shark" but then neither did Winkler...

I missed the show Sunday because we had company and we forgot it and so did they BUT it was on Bravo last night at 7PM NOT that I saw that either because WHY would NBC want anyone to know such a thing...I hope Josh and Donna kiss soon...argh!
Posted By: OrthadoxEclectic Re: "West Wing" - 04/21/06 04:10 AM
I, too, am sad to see "West Wing" leave the air, although I don't think it would ever be the same after the Bartlett administration leaves the White House. I learned so much about politics just by watching this show. Now everytime I hear about staff changes in the Bush admin, I relate them to a character on the show...this week, CJ took a reduced policy role, and Will is leaving...oh yeah,that was Karl Rove and Scott McClellen! I'm glad Josh and Donna finally got together, as well as CJ and Danny...things are winding up nicely. Just anxious to see how Toby gets cleared of the charges against him so he can show up at Jeb's library dedication...

So many loose ends to wrap up!!!

Suz
Posted By: Roni Re: "West Wing" - 04/21/06 07:29 PM
Josh and Donna?? Was I asleep? what--where---when???!!
Posted By: Roni Re: "West Wing" - 05/19/06 07:03 PM
Ok, this has been a great run and I will always watch it on where ever it pops up on My TV and cry because I almost always do...
© BellaOnline Forums