BellaOnline
Posted By: Roni "West Wing" - 10/27/04 07:53 PM
This is a sure hit for me :love: ... I can watch and cry over WW multiple times in One day. The first new show of the season was last wednesday. The ads are promising 9 new shows in a row. Alan Alda and Jimmy Smits are both seemingly going to be regulars...time will tell!
Posted By: Dr_Wright Re: "West Wing" - 10/27/04 11:38 PM
Well- Smits can get me to watch anything, even that stupid movie where he was stuck in his housing track with mean kids who were determined to tear everything apart and he had no phone or cell phone...
Posted By: Judith, Football editor Re: "West Wing" - 10/28/04 04:51 PM
I love this show too. I want Donna and Josh to admit their feelings already. I really like Leo and hate to see him leave.
Posted By: Roni Re: "West Wing" - 10/28/04 09:08 PM
Is Leo leaving? I mean; I know he has a heart attack and is left in the woods. But DEATH? Are spoilers allowed; I like them BUT I do know others do not...so let me know because I saw some interesting stuff in my cyber travels...
Posted By: Dr_Wright Re: "West Wing" - 10/29/04 08:16 AM
that sucks though, heart attack and you are left in the woods?? YIKES
Posted By: Judith, Football editor Re: "West Wing" - 10/29/04 06:40 PM
I figured he was leaving. I wasn't sure. I didn't think it looked good for him.
Posted By: Roni Re: "West Wing" - 11/09/04 12:17 AM
Maybe this week we will find out..Leo is alive after days in the woods...good thing there were no wolves...
Posted By: Dr_Wright Re: "West Wing" - 11/12/04 03:32 AM
Or bears....
Posted By: Roni Re: "West Wing" - 11/29/04 05:29 AM
WEll, Leo Lives! It looks like Smitsis a force to be reckoned with and maybe all things are going to change...Tim Matheson will be back this week...hooo-hooo the plot thickens;I LOVE this show!
Posted By: M o e Re: "West Wing" - 11/29/04 02:05 PM
Are you guys still getting West Wing? We haven't had it in weeks. Weeks!
Posted By: Roni Re: "West Wing" - 11/29/04 06:16 PM
I recorded it this last Wednesday. I'm fairly sure we had it the week before that. The elections sure missed up schedules. There is a new one this week. Boy, of all the shows to have missed up; continuity does count for something in this show...
Posted By: Roni Re: "West Wing" - 12/02/04 07:38 PM
Well, Josh is justifiably annoyed. CJ is looking askance at the POTUS(who confesses all to his wife) and Alan Alda will be on next week! I LOVE this show.
Posted By: Roni Re: "West Wing" - 01/06/05 06:09 PM
Smits is running for POTUS and Josh is going to work for him. Donna has already left Josh to work for Will and the VP; although it is not clear that Josh has a clue! Leo is consulting In the WH. CJ has been declared a lesbian on some internet site and that leaves she and Toby and Charley with Bartlet and the Mrs....
Let the games begin!
Posted By: Roni Re: "West Wing" - 01/20/05 10:45 PM
No Donna and No Josh this last show. Plus it appears that Leo is not quite out of the picture. This puts a whole new spin on a President's last short while in office. Now that makes for some scary stuff...Life imitating art? :rolling:
© BellaOnline Forums