BellaOnline
Posted By: bjchampagne Hello! I am the new Sitcoms editor. - 02/15/11 08:22 PM
My name is BJ Champagne and I am the new Sitcoms editor. Did anyone get a chance to see Matthew Perry�s new show Mr. Sunshine?

Check out my review of Mr. Sunshine this Wednesday.

Please let me know if there is a show you would love to hear more about.
Welcome BJ! I look forward to interacting with you on these forums laugh
Hi BJ and welcome to Bella Online. How about doing an article on UK sitcoms?
Posted By: bjchampagne Re: Hello! I am the new Sitcoms editor. - 02/15/11 10:27 PM
Asha hi
I have always been a big fan of UK sitcoms. I think it�s a great idea for an article; do you have any show suggestions?
Posted By: "Rosie" Re: Hello! I am the new Sitcoms editor. - 02/15/11 10:45 PM
Hi BJ
Welcome
BJ I often think of older programmes when I think of UK sitcoms. Have a look at Top 50 British Sitcoms from 2004. They range from The Office (originally produced in the UK and adapted for the US) to Hancock's Half Hour (1956-1961). What I found interesting was that looking down the list I recognised all of them, even if I hadn't seen them.
Welcome, Im still farely new to the forums too! So we can get to know everyone together!
Hello and Welcome (Sorry I am a little late)

Yes, I have been watching Mr. Sunshine. My husband really likes it. I like him and his boss. I love the assistant. But I am not sure about the other characters yet.
Welcome BJ!
Posted By: Kaycee Will Re: Hello! I am the new Sitcoms editor. - 04/04/11 06:07 AM
Hi BJ Champagne
Welcome here.
Posted By: Vannie Re: Hello! I am the new Sitcoms editor. - 05/13/11 03:46 PM
Hi BJ, sending you a belated welcome.

© BellaOnline Forums