BellaOnline
Posted By: Ice land What's your favorite mug to use for drink? - 07/16/12 09:56 AM
We can't live without the water, so we will have many kinds of mugs to use.I like to drink coffee,and I like to collect many different shapes of coffee mugs in my home.I don't have sports bottles,mainly because I rarely do sports.So, what's your favorite mug to use for drink?
I had a pedestal mug from Pfaltzgraff for years that I loved. Right now I have a 20 ozs wide mouth that I like.
I love collecting coffee mugs too. I have it white, coral pink, yellow and some of my mugs have prints. I love colorful mugs and it makes me happier when I drink coffee. I am a coffee and tea drinker. I have one sports bottle Ice land and I love it so much and I think you should buy one.
I have two favorites. One is an older Starbucks mug that holds about 12 oz. It has a wide brim. The other is a tall Einstein Brothers cup that is also about 12 oz but has a smaller width of a brim.
I also have a Starbuck's mug I use. I got it back during the holidays in 2007. It's big, white, with red peppermints and candy canes on it. It is my absolute favorite, and I'm positive it even makes my coffee taste better laugh
I have a light blue Starbucks...technically a tea cup I believe, but a large one. I almost always drink my morning coffee out of it, not Starbucks coffee though smile
hiiii...everyone

Starbucks mug is my favorite mug...
© BellaOnline Forums