BellaOnline
Posted By: haridas Satisfaction - 11/29/07 11:04 AM
If a man is not sexually satisfied does he become violent? Any idea?
Posted By: Jeanette - Editor Re: Satisfaction - 11/29/07 01:20 PM
That is a very good question....If I refused sex, I would either get screamed at, knocked around, or he would overpower me and sexual assault me. But I don't know if his lack of satisfaction triggered anything.
Posted By: haridas Re: Satisfaction - 12/01/07 12:56 PM
What do others say?
Posted By: Angela P Re: Satisfaction - 12/01/07 11:53 PM
Holy Jesus Christ -- only an animal, perhaps, would become violent if not sexually satisfied.

I had to blink my eyes three times at the question posed before believing what I actually read.

If a man is not sexually satisfied, he has NO RIGHT to lash out in any way -- especially physically. We all know that men aren't good communicators, but his lack of communication does not mean a woman needs to make excuses.

If you're in a relationship where you feel a man is not sexually satisfied, bring the topic up for discussion. If you can't, then nix the relationship. In bed, do what you feel comfortable with for and with your man. If he's not satisfied, discuss. These breakthrough conversations can be earth-shattering and so meaningful when conducted well.

Violence cannot be tolerated for any reason, period. Any woman putting up with any violence needs to read the previous sentence over again. And again. And again.
Posted By: haridas Re: Satisfaction - 12/03/07 05:32 AM
We are only talking about the probable causes of violence.
© BellaOnline Forums