BellaOnline
Posted By: JanZeiger Jeannette--any info on PTSD... - 05/25/07 06:58 PM
...as a result of being raised in a home with domestic violence?
Posted By: Jeanette - Editor Re: Jeannette--any info on PTSD... - 05/26/07 02:11 AM
What specifically do you need Jan? I have an article on PTSD but it is more geared towards an adult female victim. You can check out the site for the National Domestic Violence Hotline. You can message me privately if you don't want to talk about it here.
Posted By: hollyelise Re: Jeannette--any info on PTSD... - 05/26/07 03:32 PM
Jan, also, i just responded to an inquiry in the Mental Health section of the board, if you care to look there. Oh! I see that you've seen it, good. smile

Posted By: Jeanette - Editor Re: Jeannette--any info on PTSD... - 06/01/07 04:30 PM
Here is a site with some links that you may want to check out too!

BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
Posted By: Modern Woman Re: Jeannette--any info on PTSD... - 06/20/07 11:12 AM
This is a good site Jeanette.
Posted By: Ganesh J acharya Re: Jeannette--any info on PTSD... - 06/24/07 02:20 PM
I was a victim during my child hood at age 10-11, my dad and mom would fight too often, and I was awake for about 6 years at nights not getting enough sleep. Results

No Homework
Weak Memory
Mentally Disturbed
Hit my DAD badly when adult.

But that experience got me stronger as an adult.
© BellaOnline Forums