BellaOnline
Posted By: Lila_Chinese_Food PF Chang's Lettuce Wraps - 06/13/08 07:51 PM
Has anyone saved a copy of the previous editor's Pf Chang's Chicken Lettuce Wrap recipe?

As the new editor I have to rewrite the previous editor's recipes. Although ingredients are not copyrighted I usually change and tweak most of these old recipes. Recently I received a request for this old recipe and was wondering if anyone has saved a copy. If so, please post it here in the forum.
Thank you smile
Lila, is this one yours?
PF Chang's lettuce Wraps

Posted By: Lila_Chinese_Food Re: PF Chang's Lettuce Wraps - 06/14/08 01:34 PM
Yes, that is the one that I rewrote. The one that I am looking for is unfortunately no longer on the internet. I am hoping that someone had made a copy of it.

Thanks smile
Lila,

I don't have a copy of Pam's, but here's a couple featured on "Copykat's" recipes

CopyKat PF Chang Lettuce Wrap

They are bound to be similar
Posted By: shelives Re: PF Chang's Lettuce Wraps - 12/15/08 06:59 PM
that looks like a great recipe
Posted By: Nnett Re: PF Chang's Lettuce Wraps - 06/17/09 07:18 PM
The recipe certainly does take dedication! If it freezes well, seems like a good idea to make a large batch and freeze for later.
Posted By: teafortoday Re: PF Chang's Lettuce Wraps - 10/18/09 07:03 PM
We had some Laotian refugees living with us and they introduced us to lettuce wraps - they did theirs with a peanut dipping sauce. They were a little diffeent, simpler - our friends were rural people. It is a great dish to share with people - a real ice-breaker.
© BellaOnline Forums