BellaOnline
I recently read an interesting article in which the author describes how all the available different soy sauce brands and types are similar to the available brands and types of wine. He went on to describe several that he has tasted using words such as rich, meaty, herbal, notes of fish, etc. It sounded as though he was describing wine, and believe it or not, this article was in a wine magazine!

I would love to hear from any of you who have had the chance to try a unique soy, or even if you would simply describe your favorite brand. Just list the brand, type of soy, and what you thought it tasted like. Be creative in your description, and remember there are no wrong answers here. Everyone�s tastes are different, so please come share yours smile
Posted By: pat33 Re: What is your favorite brand of soy sauce? - 04/11/07 06:22 PM
hi
i love cooking chinese food and my preferred brand of soy sauce is gold plum, im not sure if its available everywhere but i buy online. it is a great flavour and i really love the mushromm type!!

pat
Posted By: Tef Re: What is your favorite brand of soy sauce? - 06/18/07 12:05 AM
I work with many Filipino nurses, and they all highly recommend the Kikkoman brand, so that's the kind that I use.
I always use San-J Organic Tamari - it's less salty and has a wonderfully tangy taste.

Lee
© BellaOnline Forums