BellaOnline
Hello all,

I would like to get your input of your favorite Chinese restaurant in your area. I will then make a subject on the Chinese Site for visitors to refer to when they are looking for a recommended restaurant.

I am doing the same on the Thai Site, so either type would be appreciated.

Pam-Host Chinese/Thai Food
Chinese food is sort of tricky. There are a ton of Chinese restaurants in the area but the vast majority of them are very low end. We can make far better food than they do, I guess they are going for volume and not flavor. There is a good one in Westboro, Massachusetts called Cheng Du right on Route 9. That one is pretty good.
I love Good Seasons. It's a tiny little hole in the wall place, take out only, in San Jose, CA on Branham Road. It's fabulous, it's a family run business. The wife cooks and the husband takes orders. They are soo nice and the food is awesome and really cheap. If you ever get to San Jose I would definitely recommend it.
Dear guinnessgirlie,

What's spaces in China are you going to travel?
I am a Chinese Freak! I love Chicken and Brocoli, Mangolian Beef, Chicken and Vegetable, Chicken and Garlic. I could go on and on. Yum, yum, yum!
Quote:
Hello all,

I would like to get your input of your favorite Chinese restaurant in your area. I will then make a subject on the Chinese Site for visitors to refer to when they are looking for a recommended restaurant.

I am doing the same on the Thai Site, so either type would be appreciated.

Pam-Host Chinese/Thai Food

my favourtie chinese restaurant would be noodle time, i love the duck chowmien there hmmm tasty tasty lol..
Shun Lee Palace in New York...awesome!!
© BellaOnline Forums