BellaOnline
Good Afternoon from England! Hope your all keeping well.

Ok, Lets have a game. Using as many letters as you like, How many words can we all make from 'The tower of London'?? Names and Places can be included.
One go at a time please! No lists cos its not fair on others!

So: Throw

Anybody?

Anyone who read the post before I corrected it SORRY, my fault, I said the wrong word. I have now put it right. (especially sorry to Frank!)
"How many words can we all make from London Bridge?"

Uh..."throw"?

Apparently I don't understand how to play.
Well make up any word, using those letters! any letter in the words ' The tower of London'
Worth
Excellent Chloe, Thankyou smile
Door
Nicola,

It was confusing at first because you said "London Bridge" instead of Tower of London. That is why Frank was confused by your word throw because you cannot get throw from London Bridge.

That being said, my word from Tower of London is "Noodler"
Wonder!
Frown
Hi Vance. I am so Glad you pointed that out! I honestly did not seeit. I had changed the word and forgotten to type the new one in the post.

I am so sorry, Frank. I understand why you did not get it! That was my fault entirely. Please forgive the mistake.

Thanks again Vance! If anyone else has got confused ITs ME!! I got it wrong. I have corrected the post now!

Sorry Guys.
Loner
Newt
three
FLOWER
THORN
Whorl
Flown
Vance and Nicola, but, you can 'throw' something from a bridge... like ummmm...a

"Dolt"
laugh

Wooden
Fowl
Tooth
Oreo
Trowel
where
Lower
There
Trowel
Foot