BellaOnline
I wanted to wish you all a Happy Mother's Day. Usually we go visit my mother in law and my mother. This year I made a mistake in my scheduling and ended up booking a trip for me and my daughter and a few of her friends (she didn't want a sweet 16 party and this was less expensive) But I booked it for Mother's day. I guess I wasn't paying attention to the calendar. So unfortunately I won't see my mom this weekend, but I will go visit next weekend.

Do you have any mother's day traditions you would like to share?
The only thing I asked was that I could sleep until my body told me to wake up - instead of a child waking me up. I'll probably still be up before 7:00 but at least it will be of my own accord!

Usually, I like time away and to be by myself. But, this year, I want to go out like a mother duck with my four young children in tow! (that may mean lunch at Chuck E. Cheese... but I bet it's empty - no mother in her right mind would choose chuck e. cheese for a mother's day celebration)
How was your mother's day Lisa? We went to the indoor water park and had a blast! There were a ton of people there, so I am guessing that Chuck E Cheese might also have been crowded.
© BellaOnline Forums