BellaOnline
Welcome to the Early Childhood forum. My name is Susan Thompson and I am the new Editor for the Early Childhood site. Please feel free to post comments or questions. I would really like this forum to be a place where we can discuss whatever issues are on your minds.
Hi my name is Vance and I am the editor of the wrestling site here. I used to post on here and in other forums as Amadeus1220 before I got the editor gig.

I am in my early forties and am attending college full time. This is my second marriage and we have four children with us. I have a girl and a boy from a previous relationship after my first marriage. She has a son who has Asperger's Syndrome, a mild form of Autism and we have a little girl in common.

Her son is 13, my two kids are 8 (g) and 9 (b) and our daughter is 3 and will be four in November.
Vance

It is nice to meet you. thank you for all the posts. you sound like you are a very busy man.

I don't know much about wrestling, although I dated a few in high school lol. I am having fun with the word game in your forum.
Busy is an understatement, but it is all worth it.

Thank you for the warm welcome.
© BellaOnline Forums