BellaOnline
Posted By: silentspace a good book - 07/30/07 02:30 AM
Hai,am new to bella and i find it fascinating.i am sure to make some good friends and learn lots of new things.
i just read a book
the monk who sold his ferrari by robin sharma and i think it was fabulous.
has anyone else read the same?or does anyone any such good books to name.i put this here as this book is in an inspiration.
have a great day!
silentspace
Posted By: pratibha77 Re: a good book - 08/05/07 12:26 PM
This was a good book. I also liked it.
Posted By: Deanna - New Age Re: a good book - 08/05/07 08:58 PM
Welcome to the forums! I have heard of this book, but never read it. What did you like about it? I will have to add it to my wish list wink
Posted By: silentspace Re: a good book - 08/08/07 11:55 AM
i loved everything abt thebook.we get to retrospect on anythn if at all we r missing out an all...u shud read it.
i now reading gay hendricks conscious living.its okay.but i think they all the ame thing.its upto us to apply it in life.one problem i have is my sleep.man! i sleep like a log.i dont even know if its the alarm thats ringing.i do wake up when i tell my subconscious to wake meup .th eprob is sometimes i sleep off before telln anythn to my subconscious mind haha
i heard stuart wilde is good.havent read any yet.
have u good books to name?
Posted By: Deanna - New Age Re: a good book - 08/14/07 08:30 PM
I just recently got Wayne Dyer's new book on his interpretation of the Tao. I'm really excited to read it!
Posted By: silentspace Re: a good book - 08/22/07 03:12 AM
Whats the name of the book,Deanna?
I read Anthony robbins Ultimate power...dono why it did not appeal much to me ...hmm...
Posted By: BoomerGal Re: a good book - 08/22/07 03:52 PM
I can't wait to read Wayne Dyer's new book! I was told Costco had it so I'm going there today to get it.

I saw him on PBS also talking about it.
Posted By: Deanna - New Age Re: a good book - 09/02/07 02:27 AM
Wayne Dyer's new book is called "Change Your Thoughts, Change Your Life."

I still haven't gotten to reading it yet LOL. I got caught up in another book.

I haven't read Anthony Robbins in a long long time. I liked his books - he is very energetic. But I don't think I actually ever finished one LOL. I did love watching him on the home shopping channel though.
Posted By: silentspace Re: a good book - 09/19/07 01:37 AM
I find Wayne Dyers books really good.Esp the
10 ways to peace and hapiness( i think thats what it was :-))Will get the new one soon.
Thanx :-)
Posted By: Manjari Re: a good book - 09/19/07 06:38 AM
He has written a book on parenting also. That was very good.
Posted By: joanj Re: a good book - 09/19/07 12:21 PM
I am now reading Dyer's Change Your Thoughts, Change your life and it's terrific! It's the kind of book you read a chapter every day or two so you can digest it and put it into practice.

All his books have been good! He's really made a difference in my life.
Posted By: Manjari Re: a good book - 09/19/07 01:00 PM
Yes. he is a fantastic author.
Posted By: Deanna - New Age Re: a good book - 09/19/07 03:18 PM
Originally Posted By: joanj
I am now reading Dyer's Change Your Thoughts, Change your life and it's terrific! It's the kind of book you read a chapter every day or two so you can digest it and put it into practice.

JoanJ, I'm so glad to hear this.... one of the reasons I haven't picked it up yet is that I've got a couple of other books I need to read to review... and I didn't want to get into yet. But, if reading a chapter every day or two works well, I will start right away! Thanks!
Posted By: joanj Re: a good book - 09/19/07 04:30 PM
HI Deanna-Yes, the chapters are fairly short and you could easily do one a day, think about it and absorb it. At the end of each chapter is Do the Tao Now, which is ways to incorporate the chapter into your daily life.
Posted By: Manjari Re: a good book - 09/21/07 07:26 AM
Joan, is it easy to change our thoughts?
Posted By: Deanna - New Age Re: a good book - 09/21/07 10:06 PM
Ahhhh... thanks JoanJ! I will start it this evening!
Posted By: BillieCat Re: a good book - 09/24/07 12:57 PM
I was wondering about this book when I saw him on tv discussing it. I love Your Erroneous Zones. I have Your Sacred Self and The Sky's The Limit.
I was hoping that this book would be great...
© BellaOnline Forums