BellaOnline
Posted By: Yvonnie-Inspired The Newsletter of Inspiration - 12/06/11 09:21 PM
Are you subscribed to the Inspired Newsletter?

This week included my easy and delicious butter cookie recipe.

Never miss an article and enjoy all the extras. To sign up now click here The Inspired Newsletter . Scroll to the bottom and insert your email address. It's that quick & easy!

Enjoy!
Posted By: Angela J. Shirley Re: The Newsletter of Inspiration - 12/09/11 01:48 PM
Hi Yvonnie:

Have you ever thought about making this a "sticky"...

Don't remember the exact term for this, but when I was the Walking editor, I could put something in place that stayed at the #1 spot not matter what posts were added.

Just a suggestion as this is awesome info for NEW visitors to your forum - I know I had to ask for it when I stopped by and saw what helpful material you had.

I think another poster led me to the right place to sign up - hey, those senior moments girl... Forgetful(lol).
Posted By: Yvonnie-Inspired Re: The Newsletter of Inspiration - 12/10/11 03:53 AM
Great idea Angela!
Posted By: Angela J. Shirley Re: The Newsletter of Inspiration - 12/10/11 03:49 PM
Hi Yvonnie - do you know how to do this? If not, I can help.
Posted By: Angela J. Shirley Re: The Newsletter of Inspiration - 12/12/11 04:00 PM
Wow, u did it Yvonnie - way to go girl easter
Posted By: Mike Nielsen Re: The Newsletter of Inspiration - 12/27/11 09:58 AM
Wow!!! Good Idea...Great work in Inspired Newsletter. Keep it up :)
Posted By: Yvonnie-Inspired Re: The Newsletter of Inspiration - 12/27/11 10:53 AM
Thanks Mike!

Stay tuned...
Posted By: Raaju Re: The Newsletter of Inspiration - 12/29/11 06:11 AM
thanks for sharing the inspirational newsletter..thanks

Posted By: Yvonnie-Inspired Re: The Newsletter of Inspiration - 12/29/11 10:10 AM
You're welcomed Bud. grin
Posted By: Bunmi Re: The Newsletter of Inspiration - 01/09/12 12:39 PM
A friend just showed me this site, is so amazing. Thank you for the Newsletter, very inspiring.
Posted By: Yvonnie-Inspired Re: The Newsletter of Inspiration - 01/10/12 10:42 PM
Thanks Bunmi! Welcome!
Hi! I'm new here. Looking for some inspiration, and I've apparently found it! Great site!
Posted By: Yvonnie-Inspired Re: The Newsletter of Inspiration - 05/05/12 02:46 AM
Hi Christine!

Glad you found us. Please feel free to share your find with others.

I will always be happy to hear from you. Let me know what you think, what you are concerned about, and how we can help. It is my belief that when we speak up, we become an inspiration to others.

Welcome to the family. We hope you stay for awhile.
Posted By: Encore DT Re: The Newsletter of Inspiration - 06/19/12 08:20 PM
I especially like the "What to do after loss" section. Loss is change indeed, and maintaining composure during loss really maked getting through it a little easier for me...
Posted By: Yvonnie-Inspired Re: The Newsletter of Inspiration - 06/19/12 10:33 PM
Hey Again Encore DT-

Thanks for chiming in. Maintaining composure is an interesting spin on a way to recognize and handle the change. Glad you found something that works for you and are willing to share. Losing someone can really be difficult and having support, in person or virtually is a gift.

I look forward to more of your contributions.
Posted By: breet Re: The Newsletter of Inspiration - 07/25/12 09:44 AM
good idea this one
Posted By: Yvonnie-Inspired Re: The Newsletter of Inspiration - 07/26/12 01:48 AM
Hi Breet-

Thanks for reading.
Posted By: Omily Re: The Newsletter of Inspiration - 01/19/13 02:37 AM
Sounds cool. I will look at it. Thanks for your share. laugh
Posted By: Yvonnie-Inspired Re: The Newsletter of Inspiration - 01/19/13 11:07 PM
You are welcome Omily.
Posted By: Skin Re: The Newsletter of Inspiration - 03/01/13 06:59 AM
Thank you very much as this is really nice for me to have in...Also this is really nice forum to spend the time here and get the authentic information.
Posted By: Yvonnie-Inspired Re: The Newsletter of Inspiration - 03/04/13 12:56 PM
Thank you Skin! And Welcome

I look forward to chatting with you in the forum
Posted By: Yvonnie-Inspired Re: The Newsletter of Inspiration - 04/04/13 12:13 AM
Hi Ashleigh-

Thanks for joining us and good luck on your blog and site. I love your intent; to let everyone know they are beautiful.
Posted By: Lori-Dreams Re: The Newsletter of Inspiration - 02/01/14 06:03 PM
I can't believe I didn't sign up until now. Done!
Posted By: Yvonnie-Inspired Re: The Newsletter of Inspiration - 01/13/15 08:49 PM
Hey Lori-

How's it going? I hope the Newsletter finds you well this year.
Posted By: moorebeverly89 Re: The Newsletter of Inspiration - 12/04/15 01:38 AM
Yeah I will but right now I am not subscribed to any news letter.
Hi Yvonne,

I loved your Trump/Laws of Attraction article. What stood out to me in your piece is that you attract what you focus on. That is a great life lesson, and you put it in a way that I've never heard this principle taught.
© BellaOnline Forums