BellaOnline
Posted By: Yvonnie-Inspired Any good investments out there? - 12/06/11 08:35 PM
Everyone I know has been hit by this most recent economic slump. Many of my more financially fortunate friends have been hit just as hard. Where I may have lost $13,000 they have lost $75,000. It all depends on how much you have invested.

So, I am wondering if anyone has discovered a sound investment out there?

What's good?
Food. Food is a sure thing investment. Since I store food I have clearly seen how I have saved.. this may not be what you were thinking of but I will tell you I have gotten a 15% and more return on items I invested in one and two years ago. Some products have gone up as much as 30%
Posted By: Yvonnie-Inspired Re: Any good investments out there? - 12/06/11 09:13 PM
That's exactly what I am looking for Arrow (love the name).

In my article Acquiring Balance , I talk about managing your financial health. So, this forum is opening the door for us to think of ways to invest our money if it is one of our financial health goals.

It goes w/my suggestion that we allow our money to make money for us. Thus, having multiple sources of income.

Thanks a million. I'm planning to look into that immediately.
Hi Yvonnie:

Can you keep us posted on how this works for you?
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Any good investments out there? - 09/22/15 04:34 PM
I will never invest money. I don't want to lose it all or most or some. Savings account in a bank is where it is safe.
© BellaOnline Forums