BellaOnline
Posted By: Rosie52 Age-Defying Brain Supplement! - 05/20/15 01:36 PM
What if a supplement could promote brain health and help with general alertness and attentiveness?
What if it could also protect and support neuronal networking in the brain?
What if a supplement could promote better cognitive function and overall brain health, as well as improve both memory and recall?
What if it could improve the brain’s ability to recall both short and long term memories and increase focus and mental alertness?
What if it could enhance the body’s natural energy stores while simultaneously boosting the body’s immune system?

Well after 20+ years medical research from the Princeton University labs and Dr. Jeff Stock there finally a supplement EHT which is a patented ingredient derived from the positive ingredients in coffee to defend the brain!

Do your research and see how EHT will benefit millions!

Signum Biosciences
Posted By: Sheryl T Re: Age-Defying Brain Supplement! - 05/20/15 07:11 PM
I have heard that lecithin is really good for brain health along with fish oil.
Posted By: Rosie52 Re: Age-Defying Brain Supplement! - 05/20/15 09:14 PM
Lecithin has side effects such as diarrhea, nausea and abdominal pain where EHT does not. Lecithin can not be consumed by all due to medical reasons where as EHT does not.
Posted By: BB -Body Care Re: Age-Defying Brain Supplement! - 10/29/15 11:50 AM
Thanks for sharing this interesting information with forum visitors. I'm always a bit hesitant to take new supplements. Always do due diligence before deciding to take supplements recently introduced to the market.
Posted By: jkovach Re: Age-Defying Brain Supplement! - 12/01/15 05:31 PM
I just drink alkaline water. We have our own machine that makes it.
Seems to help my brain a lot :)
© BellaOnline Forums